Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
McMaster has no balls
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 436

McMaster has no balls

Jul 10, 2020, 11:23 AM

South Carolina's cases are sky rocketing and we haven't even reached the July 4th numbers and what does he do?

He waits until after the 4th then says you can't sell alcohol at bars after 11 pm.

Because Covid waits until 11 pm to get you.

He is ####### terrible.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like your funny words magic man

He could go a long way just by enacting some

Jul 10, 2020, 11:38 AM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I agree. I don't know what the answer is

Jul 10, 2020, 11:44 AM

but this is a "I'm doing something" while actually doing nothing.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like your funny words magic man

That's typically the kind of thing you love though***

Jul 10, 2020, 11:57 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-lakebum1-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He ought to allow the localities to set their own rules...

Jul 10, 2020, 12:04 PM [ in reply to He could go a long way just by enacting some ]

I "think" (I work in GA and live in SC so I get the policies mixed up sometimes) that his orders preclude local gov from setting their own restriction on some of these issues.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: He ought to allow the localities to set their own rules...

Jul 10, 2020, 12:09 PM

Re: McMaster has no balls

Jul 10, 2020, 11:56 AM

I know him personally. East with assumptions. The guy is as solid as they come. You wouldn’t dare say that to his face. Trust me.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hoping he’ll be independent, thoughtful, decisive & strong

Jul 10, 2020, 12:35 PM

In managing the pandemic in SC. It’s time to put all politics aside.

Both my wife and I have much of our family in the Palmetto State. Hoping for the best ... since we are in FL, situation is much the same. Our Governor needs to stop playing games.

Most Republican govs. call Tump’s “Late & Weak” scramble

Jul 10, 2020, 11:58 AM

for a big loss on 3rd down — which inevitably leads to shank a punt.

There a few notable Republican exceptions _ Ohio’s DeWine and Maryland’s Hogan. Also Miami’s Mayor Suarez (R) seems sharp.

Simple, get people out of bars. Less time inthem, less

Jul 10, 2020, 11:59 AM

cases. It's a half-assed measure. We have the numbers now and it seems bars are #1 on the covid list. You know, for the money, the best thing he could do is openly and honestly threaten to close down the entire state again if people don't wear masks. But instead he says he won't mandate masks, and won't enforce them, and promises to never shut the state down again.

When you were a kid, and your parents told you not to drink and drive, and then you drank and drove, what did they say to you? No son, that's bad. You shouldn't drink and drive. I asked you not to drink and drive. But you drove anyway. I can't MAKE you stop driving, but you really need to stop driving drunk. But I will NEVER take your car away from you again or ground you from going out on the weekends. But you really shouldn't drink and drive.

How well does that work?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Simple, get people out of bars. Less time inthem, less

Jul 10, 2020, 12:02 PM

Re: McMaster has no balls

Jul 10, 2020, 12:26 PM

The list of SC govs is not very distinguished. And yes Nikki is included

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There is no scientific evidence that shutting down...

Jul 10, 2020, 12:33 PM

prevents the spread of the virus. After it hit our shores, before anyone knew that China had contaminated the world with a virus they discovered and before Trump shut down travel our fate was sealed.

Governors shutdown millions of small businesses and funneled the general public into fewer venues to purchase food and why anyone expected this to prevent the spread astounds me. It did from the start.

Close bars or not all the people who would go to bars are going to get the virus anyway and unless you tie them up and put them in their individual closets you aren't going to stop it.

Remember when the goal was to not overwhelm and collapse the healthcare system? At all times when closings were discussed the vision was to slow the spread to prevent that. At no time has anyone suggested that the virus could be stopped. What changed? Hospitals aren't overwhelmed, there's plenty of PPE and we're exporting ventilators which we never needed to start with. Find contradictory evidence and I'll apologize.

You've lost your way here, FB. That's me assuming that you don't want to shut down our economy so Biden has a chance of beating Trump.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: There is no scientific evidence that shutting down...

Jul 11, 2020, 8:14 AM

Good post. Stop the insanity.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It's amazing that Trump haters/Biden voters are screaming...

Jul 11, 2020, 9:22 AM

the loudest "SCIENCE!" The fact is that they believe a continued lockdown will slow the spread of the disease and completely disregard the fact that there is not one study, not one factor or shred of evidence that locking down works. I can hear the echoes of 'would have, could have and should have,' already. Pure speculation from those who bow to the gods of science while offering a total contradiction everything they pretend to believe and worship. Faith based science, hail of a religion.

When I pointed out that the virus gave NYC a thorough beatdown during the lockdown they dismissed the facts by claiming people didn't stay locked down, they gather in hallways, stairwells and other locations out of view of the public because that's just how new yorkers act.

In effect, they admitted that you can't lock people down who refuse to be locked down. You can shut down businesses, limit the hours of operations but how does that stop the people in stairways, halls and back alleys from spreading the virus? I didn't point out the idiocy that day because I was really trying to play nice.

It's past time to play nice about this nation's economy. If blue states want to rupture their economics let them do as they please. When the idiots who put them in office will awaken one morning, notice that their unemployment is gone and they are jobless they can figure it out even if they can't read a supply/demand graph.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 14
| visibility 436
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic