Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
McCloud and Cain
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 3,115

McCloud and Cain

Feb 1, 2015, 9:30 PM

The true integrity and character of these two young men will be revealed on Wednesday. I look forward to them becoming Clemson Tigers, but should they bail out on the coaching staff at the last minute after being committed for so long it would speak considerable volumes about them. Here's trusting they do the right thing!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: McCloud and Cain

Feb 1, 2015, 9:36 PM

indeed...hope to see them in orange

can't see many reasons to switch this late

other than coin

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 1, 2015, 9:56 PM

They're both going on to the League, so I'd hope Auburn's chump change wouldn't sway them. It'll certainly call into question their parents wisdom and"honor" if it does.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 1, 2015, 9:37 PM

Yea saw that on rivals! Thats crazy they would consider taking a visit to auburn! We all know auburn isnt shy about throwing a bunch of money at recruits!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 1, 2015, 9:42 PM

Well, if Ray bolts, I guess his folks are of no better character since they have been telling anyone who will listen that there is nothing to worry about. From everything I've read on Cain, I just don't get that vibe about him. Seems like a sincere level headed kid. Guess we'll all know Wednesday won't we.

If the families don't say anything by Tuesday night to

Feb 1, 2015, 9:49 PM

reaffirm their commitment to Clemson, then it was more than just one last chance to have fun on the recruiting trail. Besides, most kids are sick of the recruiting process by this point and are looking for reasons not to make visits. We will no before Wednesday what they are doing, either by what they say, or by the silence of them not saying anything.

Why would they need to ?

Feb 1, 2015, 9:53 PM

Coaches were told about the visit, told it was for fun, unless things have changed,they have nothing to say . They certainly don't owe the message board crowd an explanation. Sometimes you just can't fix stupid.

Re: If the families don't say anything by Tuesday night to

Feb 1, 2015, 10:04 PM [ in reply to If the families don't say anything by Tuesday night to ]

Why are you ignoring all the posts showing Mccloud and Cain's tweets from today?

Replies: 7
| visibility 3,115
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic