Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Mayor Pete is clearly the brightest bulb the Dems have
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 27
| visibility 712

Mayor Pete is clearly the brightest bulb the Dems have

Apr 3, 2019, 1:34 PM

running for president right now.

just my 2 cents.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-conservativealex.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

supporting link:

Apr 3, 2019, 1:35 PM

https://www.commentarymagazine.com/politics-ideas/pete-buttigieg-tortured-libertarian/

badge-donor-05yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-conservativealex.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He is perhaps the most dangerous as well.

Apr 3, 2019, 1:57 PM

Supporting link:

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/pete-buttigiegs-father-was-a-marxist-professor-who-lauded-the-communist-manifesto

Personally, all politics aside, I tend to recoil from pedantic and overly articulate people. Most are that way usually to cover an ulterior motivation or life view. He is being VERY careful in his statements, but I have a feeling he's as strong a leftist ideologue as there is, and can cloak it as well as anyone. Maybe I'm wrong, but he concerns me more than about any other dem candidate. As liberals in power fear an articulate conservative, I too fear an articulate Marxist.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

a marxist who joined the capitalist military?***

Apr 3, 2019, 2:17 PM

Re: a marxist who joined the capitalist military?***

Apr 4, 2019, 12:55 PM

There are more communists in the military than you realize.

It's a shame they kicked out 2LT Rapone.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Smelley, Garcia, and Beecher are going to lead you to 4-8." - york_tiger

You recoil from yourself?

Apr 3, 2019, 2:40 PM [ in reply to He is perhaps the most dangerous as well. ]

;)

I’ve always thought you were very articulate and wordy.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I am. You shouldn't trust me running Murica.***

Apr 3, 2019, 2:42 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

lol

Apr 3, 2019, 9:17 PM [ in reply to He is perhaps the most dangerous as well. ]

you have no proof, you just know it is true.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Mayor Pete is clearly the brightest bulb the Dems have

Apr 3, 2019, 1:46 PM

So far he seems like the smartest person on either side. Not sure the country would vote for a gay guy, but he is brilliant.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like that he's not out to "out woke" the next guy

Apr 3, 2019, 1:49 PM

he doesnt say crazy wackadoodle progressive stuff just to attacked the AOC crowd. Instead, he shows that he's actually thought about the issues (how novel). He's also deeply religious but doesnt wear it on his shoulder.

If I knew he wouldnt raise my taxes I would strongly consider voting for him.

*attract the AOC crowd***

Apr 3, 2019, 1:50 PM

And that's why he concerns me more than any other

Apr 3, 2019, 1:59 PM [ in reply to I like that he's not out to "out woke" the next guy ]

dem candidate.

anyone who isnt unhinged will never get past the primary imo***

Apr 3, 2019, 2:04 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mayor Pete has all the credentials for media adoration

Apr 3, 2019, 2:12 PM

Just saying, he's the type they'll push heavy. The dems operate politically from the top down. Their party manages their candidates, and the media's portrayal of them. The GOP is the opposite. They have no control over Trump. They do not own the media either, so they can't promote their ideal candidate. In fact, the media will always promote whichever GOP candidate is farthest left. Always.

They're metooing Biden, and that's not coming from Republicans, that's his own party machinery destroying him. Find a fresh face, articulate enough to make Trump look dumb, and promote him as a centrist. That's what I think they may do and Mayor Pete fits the bill perfectly.

"he media will always promote whichever GOP candidate is

Apr 3, 2019, 2:14 PM

farthest left" and then turn on them once they get nominated.

Fixed it for ya ;)

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

but McCain is dead! thats not fair game! not nice!***

Apr 3, 2019, 2:18 PM

Rwell there is Romney too***

Apr 3, 2019, 2:19 PM

But they have never nominated anyone unhinged.***

Apr 3, 2019, 2:42 PM [ in reply to anyone who isnt unhinged will never get past the primary imo*** ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

how can he be deeply religious and be pro-choice?

Apr 3, 2019, 2:54 PM [ in reply to I like that he's not out to "out woke" the next guy ]

I didn't realize the 2 went together

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-willmo.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cat on a tin roof, dogs in a pile,
Nothin' left to do but smile, smile, smile!!!!

You can be against abortion and be against the govt.

Apr 3, 2019, 3:38 PM

regulating it.

Preach, brother. I don't get why anyone sees it as

Apr 3, 2019, 3:50 PM

just a binary function.

hey, I got a C in my binary function class

Apr 3, 2019, 4:22 PM

the funny thing is that I do binary for a living

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-willmo.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cat on a tin roof, dogs in a pile,
Nothin' left to do but smile, smile, smile!!!!

From what I've heard in his interviews, I'd imagine

Apr 3, 2019, 3:12 PM

he'd excel in the debate format; almost like an anti-Trump on the spectrum of common sense and articulation. I think the real hurdle for him will be the DNC, it's still infested with Clinton worshipers and big money donors that wanna get their way.

He's having his moment. Will be over soon.***

Apr 3, 2019, 4:37 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

well, he is for killing babies....so im shur they love him***

Apr 3, 2019, 9:48 PM

If she's a hollerer, she'll be a screamer.
If she's a screamer, she'll get you arrested.

too bad he can’t be a Methodist pastor....***

Apr 3, 2019, 10:05 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: too bad he can’t be a Methodist pastor....***

Apr 4, 2019, 8:44 AM

^^^^^^thats bait^^^^^^^

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: too bad he can’t be a Methodist pastor....***

Apr 4, 2019, 8:59 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 27
| visibility 712
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic