Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Ticket prices and parking
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1

Ticket prices and parking

Nov 13, 2018, 12:18 PM

I don't know if this would ever work or where you could put this. With ticket prices steadily going up and more people coming to Clemson for games. Would be a cool idea if there was parking for people that soley came to tailgate and just experience the atmosphere of being at clemson. Would have to be fenced in, charge premium parking and provide a jumbo tv for everybody to watch the game on and have a food truck or some type of concessions. I know there are parking areas that have gated entrances with tv s and restrooms but I'm talking about a tailgate specific area for people not fortunate enough or don't care to go into the stadium. Maybe have an entrance and charge admission for a limited number of people.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

half your plan is doable and a good idea.

Nov 13, 2018, 12:26 PM

parking is where it fails

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Maybe you could set that up at the Greenville Fairgrounds***

Nov 13, 2018, 12:30 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The Dude abides

Re: Ticket prices and parking

Nov 13, 2018, 12:30 PM

No offense, but if you've been to Clemson campus on a gameday you know that every available inch is used for parking already. Anything like this would have to be off campus somewhere, and then you lose the whole feel that you were going for.

Lots of Iptay donors already get parked out at newspring, so it won't get any better especially with the softball field being built.

And honestly, isn't this kind of what the YMCA already is? $20 and a place to tailgate near campus?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 13, 2018, 12:36 PM

I graduated from clemson, I know how hard it was to find parking for class everyday. Just thinking about some type of fan zone somewhere around clemson. Sure cat bus could run a route from it to to campus then back to tailgate spot.

but.. I could easilly see iptay using a projector

Nov 13, 2018, 12:37 PM [ in reply to Re: Ticket prices and parking ]

and putting the game on at jervey..tnet could easily project the game to a wall large enough to watch.

charge $50 and provide an aarmark buffet...

parking could be at kite hill or something and a shuttle bus could be taken if you had a pte-purchased pass.

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Re: but.. I could easilly see iptay using a projector

Nov 13, 2018, 12:43 PM

I could see that, you just need a large enough area for standing room that isn't already taken up by parking spaces.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

you Could probably, eas I'll get 3-500 in jervey

Nov 13, 2018, 1:38 PM

gym conformtably

problem is, 6000 would want to go to the tex am game, 6 would want to go to the Duke game.

you make money on 2-3 games and lose your #### on the rest.

Nov 13, 2018, 12:33 PM

Buy a spot in Vally walk

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 13, 2018, 12:37 PM

Brothers parents have a spot over there. Don't have an extra 25k to buy one.

Nov 13, 2018, 12:39 PM

Brothers wife's parents i mean

Nov 13, 2018, 12:42 PM [ in reply to Re: Ticket prices and parking ]

Intriguing - your "brothers" parents have a spot over there?

:)

Go Tigers!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 11
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic