Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
0 Touchdowns and only 18 completions
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 24
| visibility 5,285

0 Touchdowns and only 18 completions

Apr 21, 2016, 5:08 AM

allowed on him all year, but some say the lack of interceptions may be an issue. It's hard to pick the ball off when they won't throw the #### thing near you! lol

I wonder if scouts get tired of getting embarrassed after everything they say ends up being wrong lol. I just wish they were held accountable for it the way athletes are held accountable for things.

Mackensie will be the best corner from this draft, because of the way he works. There is no one else like him.

Can't wait to watch Tank turn in to that this year

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: 0 Touchdowns and only 18 completions

Apr 21, 2016, 7:25 AM

He will get them in the NFL , because they generally don't shy away from young DB's until they prove they are not to be tested more than is absolutely necessary.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Apr 21, 2016, 7:28 AM

I can't wait to cheer when he gets that first one.....and the second....and the third....and

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Maybe the Panthers will draft him.

Apr 21, 2016, 7:53 AM

Now that the Panthers have seemingly parted ways with Josh Norman, I hope they will be able to draft Big Mac. I'd love to see him with my fav NFL team.

this is what I see happening, dump the $14 mil contract JN

Apr 21, 2016, 7:56 AM

was going to get and get a very talented corner (maybe just as good) for a fraction of the price.

I don't understand the Norman thing at all.***

Apr 21, 2016, 8:09 AM [ in reply to Maybe the Panthers will draft him. ]

Norman wanted to squeeze the Panthers for 2-3 million extra

Apr 21, 2016, 12:05 PM

this year and refused to accept the franchise tag. The panthers offered it over a month ago. Since he refused to accept and was attempting the hold himself out of team workouts and probably training camp until he got a better deal, Gettlemen cut him loose because he felt that the drama hurts the team and he didn't want any distractions this offseason. I applaud the move.

I'll miss Norman, but he needed to be more of a team player this year, understand the salary cap bind, and accept the franchise tag to get a huge deal next season. Charles Johnson did.

I wish more teams had the balls to do what Gettleman did.

Apr 21, 2016, 2:40 PM

I am reminded of Andruw Jones of the Atlanta Braves a few years back scoffing at the $14 million dollar offer he got. Quote was "I can't feed my family on $14,000,000 a year", or something to that effect. He was looking for $18 million. He got it with the Dodgers, but was so bad, they sent him packing after only one year, paying him.....$14 million. Next year, he got 1/2 million, and a little Karmic justice. Josh Norman may find out the same thing.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Everything I've heard is that the Panthers have plenty of

Apr 22, 2016, 8:18 AM [ in reply to Norman wanted to squeeze the Panthers for 2-3 million extra ]

cap room this year and even more next year. I'm not sure why they don't just use the tag this year and go from there. OK, maybe they don't get a long term deal worked out, but at least they have another year of a top level corner.

Maybe they want to spend the money somewhere else***

Apr 22, 2016, 6:04 PM

Very simple..........

Apr 22, 2016, 10:20 PM [ in reply to I don't understand the Norman thing at all.*** ]

Greed, why else would you leave a playoff contender to play for a crappy team?

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You don't think scouts are held accountable?

Apr 21, 2016, 8:04 AM

You don't think if they consistently deliver negative results to the teams they work for, that they'll be let go?

Re: You don't think scouts are held accountable?

Apr 21, 2016, 8:40 AM

I should have worded that differently, I didn't mean scouts for teams. I was talking about the draft analysts and media heads and different writers.

Kiper was on film saying if Jimmy Clausen is a bust he will retire after people starting calling him out....lol

Oh, those guys are only accountable for drawing viewers

Apr 21, 2016, 11:15 AM

Every time they say something stupid, they succeed in doing so. So no problem.

It's up to us to ignore them if we don't like them.***

Apr 21, 2016, 11:16 AM

Re: It's up to us to ignore them if we don't like them.***

Apr 22, 2016, 5:59 PM

While you're right, I think he's upset with the bigger picture mate. Or maybe I'm just speaking for him. But big media & dollars for clicks/hits are the reason that garbage is allowed to exist.

How about responsible journalism, what ever happened to that?

To your point, it's gotten to where I trust the media for nothing, and just don't give them the attention they're begging for like the girls I went to high school with.

90% of the media in this country is controlled, and I do mean controlled in all senses of the word, by 6 VERY LARGE, VERY POWERFUL, VERY CONNECTED corporations that are concerned about one thing. It sure as heck isn't responsible journalism. Spoiler...it's $$$.

Sad, very sad actually.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Trust me, any team worth play for is not listening to what

Apr 21, 2016, 2:08 PM [ in reply to Re: You don't think scouts are held accountable? ]

Kiper and McShay say. If they were good scouts, they'd be scouts for teams.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

NFL guys get paid a lot of money to evaluate

Apr 21, 2016, 8:43 AM

the pundits are just fishing with click bait. He will get evaluated by professionals from each team on how he plays and his potential. I sincerely hope he gets a high draft call and does great for his new team.

Apr 21, 2016, 11:59 AM

The funny thing is that one of the guys that they are falling all over themselves over is Jalen Ramsey. How many picks did he have? Wait for it.... That's right, zero. Zilch. Nada

Umm...false?

Apr 22, 2016, 1:46 PM

http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=espn:11883976

Re: Umm...false?

Apr 24, 2016, 7:06 AM

This wasn't this past football season.

Jalen Ramsey had 0 interceptions in 2015.

And the same people were harping on him for it too.

Apr 24, 2016, 8:11 AM [ in reply to Re: 0 Touchdowns and only 18 completions ]

They said he would be the #1 player on draft boards if not for his hands and lack of ball skills.

Re: And the same people were harping on him for it too.

Apr 26, 2016, 12:42 AM

True, but most sites have him or VHIII as a flip a coin #1. VH I actually think is pretty good. Ramsey is good as well. Mac isn't too shabby however.

Apr 21, 2016, 2:20 PM
image.jpeg(34.3 K)

That looks like this....

"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution." - Abraham Lincoln

Apr 21, 2016, 3:07 PM

Thought you were talking about Muscoot QBs that he thinks can win the East.

Replies: 24
| visibility 5,285
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic