Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Probable DW4 conversation with BOB
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1,530

Probable DW4 conversation with BOB

Mar 16, 2020, 3:35 PM

BOB: I have some bad news. We did what we could, but due to failed contract negotiations we had to trade Nuk and a 4th round draft pick.

DW4: Well these things happen, but sometimes it works out for the best. Nuk was one of the best at his position with a lot of value. That plus giving up a 4th round pick, im sure we got something really good in return that can help us out. I know we could really use some good olinemen or defensive guys, maybe an extra 1st round pick. So what did we get Bob?

BOB: (takes a deep breath) Well we didnt get a receiver or olinemen but we got us a RB.

DW4: A RB?? We currently have some decent backs on the roster, you must have hit a real homerun here Bob. For Nuk and a draft pick, what big name did we get?

BOB: (slouching down deeper in his chair) David Johnson

DW4: That guy in AZ who was a 3rd round pick 5 yrs ago that is only slightly better than what we have currently at rb. You're holding back on me, we must have gotten that extra 1st round pick or another player or something. I mean were talking about Nuk and a draft pick.

BOB: (crawling under desk) I was only able to get a 2nd round pick and thats it.

DW4: ####??? Well at least we were probably able to free up some cap space to pursue other players.

BOB: (curling into fetal position) Johnson's contract cap burden is only slightly less than Nuk's and we are assuming his full contract.

DW4: ###, you took my #1 target, 1st round pick, and one of the best at his positions and all you got was a 3rd round player 5 years ago that is only a slight if any upgrade at his position on our roster all for a 2nd round pick and you didnt free up any cap space. Are you an idiot?

(if it were me) You can go ahead and trade me now as well.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Maybe the Coronavirus messes with your mental capacity

Mar 16, 2020, 3:47 PM

likely explanation.

Bob McNair?

Mar 16, 2020, 4:34 PM

That would be an interesting conversation, considering the fact that McNair is dead.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Bill O Brien = B O B

Mar 16, 2020, 7:13 PM

nm

Re: Bill O Brien = B O B

Mar 16, 2020, 7:49 PM

Call him B##b O'Brian

Re: Probable DW4 conversation with BOB

Mar 16, 2020, 8:31 PM

I know DW4 is going to do and say all the right things and not rock the boat, but I'm going to be furious if he re-signs with this organization. He will never win anything with this loser organization. I pray he decided today that he's going to free agency

Replies: 5
| visibility 1,530
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic