Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Story: Kevin Dodd ready to take the next step, add his name to list of Clemson greats
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1

New Story: Kevin Dodd ready to take the next step, add his name to list of Clemson greats

Mar 21, 2015, 7:01 AM

Kevin Dodd ready to take the next step, add his name to list of Clemson greats

Kevin Dodd is ready to take a stand and make a name for himself. The rising redshirt junior told TigerNet recently that overcoming life's obstacles has made him a better player, one that can compete for a starting spot and excel. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"But B.J. Goodson, he is going to be that motor. He is going

Mar 21, 2015, 10:37 AM

to be that Stephone Anthony for next year, so we are looking forward to a great year." - Kevin Dodd.

B.J. is a locomotive hurtling down the tracks! I believe it was he who stoned the 275lb Georgia fullback who tried to drop the hammer on him.

Looking forward to watching him wreak havoc in the middle.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

yeps, it was goodson...

Mar 21, 2015, 11:32 AM

photo http---makeagifcom--media-1-05-2014-k82M_7_zps74223d25.gif

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I still say...

Mar 21, 2015, 3:48 PM [ in reply to "But B.J. Goodson, he is going to be that motor. He is going ]

Albert Huggins will give Dodd a run.
And I expect Huggins to be a starter by mid season, maybe I'm wrong.

Either or, the DL should be in good shape.

Re: I still say...

Mar 21, 2015, 4:42 PM

I believe so as well, he is already stronger than crawford.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 21, 2015, 4:52 PM [ in reply to I still say... ]

Right now it looks like Huggins is taking reps with Lawson at WDE. Dabo has raved about how Huggins is a Lawson clone. Dodd and Yeargin look like the 2 deep at SDE. I'm satisfied with that group honestly. And I don't think there will be much drop-off in the middle with Reader, Watkins, Pagano and Wilkins. I also think Jabril Robinson will surprise some folks this year.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 22, 2015, 3:29 AM

From the little we've seen from Dodd so far I have little faith in him to get the job done. Hope I'm wrong....

Albert doesnt have a DE's body, he'll be moved inside

Mar 23, 2015, 2:28 PM [ in reply to I still say... ]

after this year.

Maybe so, but right now.....

Mar 23, 2015, 3:07 PM

He's a DE

Re: New Story: Kevin Dodd ready to take the next step, add his name to list of Clemson greats

Mar 21, 2015, 10:56 AM

The most important thing all of our players must keep in mind on every play, and that is to take sole ownership of their position on every single snap they are in on in practice and in the game. All great players will gladly put their name on everything they do. And coach Venables is the right man to make sure all of them understand that by their ownership is the only way to become a great player. And I hope that all our guys on the defense heard and paid attention to all the good things that was being said by the NFL coaches on how well BV had his players prepared.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: New Story: Kevin Dodd ready to take the next step, add his name to list of Clemson greats

Mar 22, 2015, 4:23 AM

I always had a good feeling about Dodd...Hopefully he steps up and becomes a solid contributor to the line.

He's got to be better than he was last year in the opener

Mar 23, 2015, 2:27 PM

vs. UGA. That was his shot to break on to the scene and he failed. Let's see what he can do this go round.

Replies: 11
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic