Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I was flamed on here for saying
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 33
| visibility 1

I was flamed on here for saying

Nov 13, 2017, 11:45 AM

Syracuse was not a gimme.... so... if you must, flame away, but the USCjr game is going to be every bit of a four quarter game. It will actually be a tougher game than the ACCCG... and that's just a fact.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Maybe, maybe not.***

Nov 13, 2017, 11:46 AM

Maybe you was flamed on here cause they don't like u***

Nov 13, 2017, 11:46 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Re: Maybe you was flamed on here cause they don't like u***

Nov 13, 2017, 11:47 AM

well.. i don't want to be liked by a lot of morons on this site.. so i hope that's the case

Morons have feelings too***

Nov 13, 2017, 11:55 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Re: I was flamed on here for saying

Nov 13, 2017, 11:47 AM

LOL - okie dokie. USUC won't be all that tough. Miami on the other hand, is peaking at the right time. You got it backwards, so I fixed for ya'.

I seriously doubt it. They will be pushed around on the LOS.***

Nov 13, 2017, 11:48 AM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If all three phases play like Cuse game or...

Nov 13, 2017, 11:48 AM

...we keep shooting ourselves in the foot like the Offense did against FSU it could be a long day. Hopefully another 56-7 but I expect it to be more like 17-7 late in the game.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 13, 2017, 11:49 AM

Cool story

March 4th 2016- "Lee won't be here 4 years from today" - Viztiz

Misspelled "Coot story"....***

Nov 13, 2017, 11:54 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Well, slow down there a bit . . .

Nov 13, 2017, 11:54 AM

I agree that the general tendency to assume it will be a gimmie is misguided. However, I wouldn't jump to the assumption that it'll be harder than Miami. It could be, but I see no reason to take that as certain. If Miami keeps playing like they did Saturday, it we might just lose that game.

Now then, for all those who assume Carolina will be easy - well, Clemson certainly has the horses to make it so, but remember 2015? 12-0 Clemson rolls into Columbia a week after Citadel won in Columbia. A reeling 3-7 Carolina team with a lame duck interim coach is staring a national title contender behemoth in the face, looking like easy prey. After Clemson jumps out to the start one would expect (21-0, 21-3, something like that) Carolina wakes up and takes Clemson late into the 4th quarter, Clemson winning 37-3=2. I and many others were genuinely nervous towards the end.

Now then, for all the talk that Carolina's 8-3 record (after they beat Wofford, that is), is a "weak" 8-3, well, there may be a lot of truth to that, but even a weak 8-3 is better than expected and better than a strong 5-6, 4-7, etc. If the 2015 Carolina team gave us the fight they did, why should we assume they'll just lay down this time? Plus, it's a rivalry and all that stuff - and they're PO'd about last year.

Hopefully the Tigers will still find a way to win decisively and not make us all nervous, but I wouldn't count on it.

LOL - 37-32. 37-3=2 would be fuzzy math!!***

f

Re: LOL - 37-32. 37-3=2 would be fuzzy math!!***

Nov 13, 2017, 11:57 AM

We have a math expert on the board. I am sure he will come by and check it for you.

Re: Well, slow down there a bit . . .

Nov 13, 2017, 12:03 PM [ in reply to Well, slow down there a bit . . . ]

That QB Bentley is going to have to put up or shut up. If he flops like he has every time a defender comes within 10 feet of him, the trainers will have to peel him off the turf - courtesy of our D-Line. I'd like to think it won't be close, but you just never know. It'd be great if Tre Lamar replicates that hit he put on FSU's string bean QB

Message was edited by: Fridge_Perry®

Idk if it will be tougher than Miami but you are right. Their D has been playing good. People say it is just because they play nobody but they are playing good D. They are going to take some shots on our man to man coverage and they have some dang good WRs and we are thin at CB. I do think we shut the run down and get to Bentley though. Our O just needs to be turnover free. Feaster and Etienne will have a big game. Kb will hit some deep balls and our fans will be shocked. I think we win 34-17 but never really feel all that comfortable.

Nov 13, 2017, 12:01 PM

"dang" is an awful strong word!

Go Tigers!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 13, 2017, 12:42 PM

The 2 Smiths, Hurst, and Edwards are all dang good. Yes dang good.

Nov 13, 2017, 11:56 AM

Every game is a four quarter game , it's kind of a rule .

DB23

Nov 13, 2017, 11:58 AM

I sure hope you are less accurate this time.

Nov 13, 2017, 12:05 PM

I was empathizing with you thoughout the first sentence. By the second, you lost me completely.

Nov 13, 2017, 12:05 PM

I was flamed on here for talking bad about CJ Fuller and KB’s passing abilities before the season started. Fuller is 4th string now while KB only has 7 TD passes. Still not sure if I was right or not though.

Nov 13, 2017, 12:08 PM

Poor little guy

Nov 13, 2017, 12:26 PM

I sincerely apologize for being right.

Nov 13, 2017, 12:38 PM

poor little snowflake is upset that people online were mean to her.

Nov 13, 2017, 12:40 PM

Again. I’m sorry for being right.

ok***

Nov 13, 2017, 12:07 PM

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Opinions are not facts.

Nov 13, 2017, 12:07 PM

" It will actually be a tougher game than the ACCCG... and that's just a fact."

That is an opinion. It may turn into fact - it may not.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

lol***

Nov 13, 2017, 12:08 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Best Is The Standard

I'm not going to bash you on that opinion

Nov 13, 2017, 12:09 PM

Not on the opinion it could be a fight for 4 qtrs but to say it'll be harder than Miami is a stretch.

The only way we lose to the coots is if we are going to turn it over a couple of times early in the game. If we turn it over more than once, it'll be close more than likely. Same with Miami, both teams live off turnovers, Miami more so.

South Carolina, I am only worried about IF we don't show up to play and turn it over early and often. Granted it will be a FSU kind of game I think. 31-14 kind of deal. I would like to get up 28-0 by halftime to take the drunkie/meth crowd out. But they will show up to play, they have nothing to lose except what bowl game they go to. We're a bigger game to them than whatever mid tier bowl they end up at.

We show up, defense flying, cause turnovers our way, we win 3 TD's easy. Otherwise, it's not too farfetched. I'm not saying the cluckers are good because they're not, they're just not as bad as their awful competition.

Anyways, here's to hoping for noon kickoff because Columbia at night is awful. I'd rather the coots remember they lost 4 straight this year rather than be too drunk to remember they even played. (Probably won't stop them from drinking at 8 am though.)

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Just as I psted this, game time got annouched.

Nov 13, 2017, 12:10 PM

7:30 pm. Darn.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Crack is bad for you.***

Nov 13, 2017, 12:26 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 13, 2017, 12:37 PM

It’s pretty simple. We have obviously showed this year that we can be beat by an inferior team. USCjr is an inferior team. Clemson is way more talented at almost every position. My opinion... if we don’t turn the ball over, we win. If we give them cheap and easy scores we lose.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It's a valid opinion ... we saw how things could go in 2015

Nov 13, 2017, 12:42 PM

... when we were unbeaten and they were under an interim coach with their season totally shot.

That game should not have been close ... but it was.

We're going to get their best shot (whatever that might mean) on November 25th ...

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: It's a valid opinion ... we saw how things could go in 2015

Nov 13, 2017, 12:46 PM

41-17.....keep it simple

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 33
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic