Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Maybe German: Mistake in normal SI mag (one with TL16)
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 1
| visibility 1

Maybe German: Mistake in normal SI mag (one with TL16)

Jan 12, 2019, 8:59 AM

The start of the NC section has a picture of AJ Terrell after his pick six. The caption at the top left reads “After his 74-yd reception opened up a 37-16 third quarter lead, Ross (8) and the tigers could begin to dance the night away.” Don’t get me wrong, Ross made great catches, but give credit to AJ on his pick six.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Maybe German: Mistake in normal SI mag (one with TL16)

Jan 12, 2019, 9:31 AM

Wow! Pretty major editorial gaffe in the proofreading department! I hesitate to criticize. Throughout my life I have been a ‘stickler’ for this, working hard to insure content, grammar, spelling, typos, format, etc. in all of my work. Even with that, I have still missed ‘things’. Much to my personal embarrassment. I’m sure the SI staff has realized this by now and are embarrassed (and rightfully so). Sucks for them!

As long as the cover is right, though, because that’s what is going to show in the picture frame on the man cave wall! Actually, the mistake may make it worth more!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

Replies: 1
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic