Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Chuck Toad has spent the entire show so far not by
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 724

Chuck Toad has spent the entire show so far not by

Apr 12, 2020, 9:39 AM

asking probing questions to glean information from a variety of experts, but rather making a case against Trump's wish to open the economy back as soon as possible, focusing on a May 1st date. Every single question and line of questioning has been geared toward that end and nothing else. His desperation is sad and his motives transparent. "Meet The Press" should be renamed "Chuck Toad Hates Trump".

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Re: Chuck Toad has spent the entire show so far not by

Apr 12, 2020, 9:44 AM

NY is talking like they will open up at the end of May. That is nuts.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 12, 2020, 10:09 AM

We can only stay locked down for a certain period of time, that is just a fact. Right now we are flattening the curve but at some point we will need to open back up as nobody has money to pay folks to sit home forever. Once we get PPE available to be purchased by folks,companies have it on hand for workers it only makes sense to reopen.

We will be facing this until we get a viable vaccine that is effective in the 80%+ range, I am thinking that is not gonna come quickly either. It is gonna suck, no doubts about it as we lurch along dealing with hotspots.Read an article that posited 2022 as a time when we will have a handle on it.

It will change a lot about how our society and economy function, a lot of these jobs are never coming back. Travel,hotels,,cruises , air travel,how meetings are done, rush to implement robotics and greater use of self checkouts across stores will be forever changed.

My bet is when lifted we will see a rush of going out but it will taper off quickly.Restaurants are gonna be hosed no matter what, I never really ate out a lot but can say it will likely be never going forward.At least to sit down places and I consider fast food basic poison.

I would be on record in agreeing it will be time to open back up once we get N95 masks, nitrile gloves,wipes and hand sanitizer stocks built up so that we can do our best to protects ourselves and others.

Apr 12, 2020, 10:16 AM

Vaccine is forever from now. We will be open before that.

It has to open back up

Apr 12, 2020, 12:03 PM [ in reply to Re: Chuck Toad has spent the entire show so far not by ]

Maybe Chuck doesn't appreciate being called "Sleepy"

Apr 12, 2020, 9:58 AM

Trump takes everything personally...why can't media?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Trump makes no bones about his hatred for the fake news

Apr 12, 2020, 10:06 AM

biased agenda driven media. He is very open about it - just ask him. Toad is posing as a "news reporter", objectively searching for the truth. Trump is not objective - he is openly and proudly on a particular side. Toad is on a particular side too, but hides behind a fake "journalistic integrity" mask, feigning some kind of objective moral high ground.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

The media has a civic obligation to report the news...

Apr 12, 2020, 11:06 AM [ in reply to Maybe Chuck doesn't appreciate being called "Sleepy" ]

not pick political sides. As if, right?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Maybe Chuck doesn't appreciate being called "Sleepy"

Apr 13, 2020, 2:12 AM [ in reply to Maybe Chuck doesn't appreciate being called "Sleepy" ]

Todd's motivation is keeping the country locked down long enough to require massive mail in voting for the election in November.You figure out why.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why would any good American watch that Russian

Apr 12, 2020, 10:34 AM

Propagandist?

If she's a hollerer, she'll be a screamer.
If she's a screamer, she'll get you arrested.

LMAO at you for watching more than two minutes of that.***

Apr 12, 2020, 11:19 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I don't know what I was thinking; I know better.

Apr 12, 2020, 11:53 AM

It only got my pressure up. Go ahead and laugh as I hang my head in shame.

- H. L. Mencken

C'mon. "Chuck Toad"? You can do better than that.

Apr 13, 2020, 8:48 AM

What about Schmuck Todd, Fuck Rod, Fresh Cod...

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Falsehood flies, and truth comes limping after it, so that when men come to be undeceived, it is too late; the jest is over, and the tale hath had its effect: like a man, who hath thought of a good repartee when the discourse is changed, or the company parted; or like a physician, who hath found out an infallible medicine, after the patient is dead.
- Jonathan Swift

Replies: 12
| visibility 724
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic