Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
May be common knowledge. However, I stumbled upon it
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 1,895

May be common knowledge. However, I stumbled upon it

Dec 1, 2014, 11:25 PM

Was meeting the parents in Clemson for dinner and had some time to kill. So, we took the boy by the stadium to walk around and look at the statues, etc. When we got there, the gates were open and at 1st I thought it was a clean up crew wrapping up. However, upon further inspection, the rock was uncovered and a few people were walking around. We go in and one of CPI employees informs me that each Sunday after a home game, fans are welcome to come on the hill, rub the rock, and take some photos. Being that home season was over, you could also go down on the field. Needless to say, I know one 4 year old boy who had a great time running around on the same field as his beloved Tigers. He also enjoyed running down the hill. In fact, he liked it so much he did it at least 5 times. I have lived 7 miles away my whole life and have never known about this, so if you are ever bored on a Sunday after a home game.....you now have something to do. Go Tigers!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What time was that? After lunch?***

Dec 2, 2014, 1:34 AM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No, it was around 5***

Dec 2, 2014, 8:15 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 2
| visibility 1,895
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic