Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
HAHAHA...$EC Network trolls Spurrier
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 19
| visibility 3,813

HAHAHA...$EC Network trolls Spurrier

Apr 2, 2015, 12:55 PM
image.jpg(101.4 K)

Funny as h?ll, but still sad watching the coots fall so quickly back to irrelevance, and their fan base still believes they're on top of the world!!! ??????

Priceless...

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: HAHAHA...$EC Network trolls Spurrier

Apr 2, 2015, 1:18 PM

Do you think the guy that ran that across the bottom is a Clemson grad OR someone that spurrier pi$$ed off OR has the $EC finally realized the coots suck.....

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 2, 2015, 1:23 PM

To be devil's advocate, he has a winning record against Clemson and has had less talented players.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Let him stay "2-3 more years" and lets see what that record

Apr 2, 2015, 1:26 PM

looks like...

Re: Let him stay "2-3 more years" and lets see what that record

Apr 3, 2015, 9:47 AM

I think you're right, but that hasn't happened yet. I'm just against bragging in general and in particular when the facts don't support it.

Matter of fact, I'll say it right now, Steve Spurrier will

Apr 2, 2015, 1:27 PM [ in reply to Re: HAHAHA...$EC Network trolls Spurrier ]

never win another game against Clemson as a head coach.

Re: Matter of fact, I'll say it right now, Steve Spurrier will

Apr 2, 2015, 1:48 PM

I wouldn't go that far. Despite the attrition they experienced last recruiting cycle, they have still pulled in a good amount of talent and Spurrier is still one of the best coaches in the nation.

They have still pulled in a good amount of talent????

Apr 3, 2015, 9:00 AM

You have got to be kidding me. Talent wise, they're not even in the same time zone as we are. Unless he has a miracle, or gets another golden horseshoe stuck up his arsehole Spurrier's days of beating Dabo are over.

I'm sorry dude, but the coots roster is garbage.

Re: They have still pulled in a good amount of talent????

Apr 3, 2015, 9:50 AM

But...But....Connor Mitch, Connor Mitch.

Re: They have still pulled in a good amount of talent????

Apr 3, 2015, 9:58 AM [ in reply to They have still pulled in a good amount of talent???? ]

Clemson is in better shape on multiple levels, but it's not a slam dunk. Spurrier is a good coach. he also has a different moral compass than Dabo. Both coaches will give a more talented player more chances, but Dabo has shown a willingness to exhibit tough love even when it's to his detriment. Jay Jay and Bryant are two examples of where he sat talented guys who he really needed. Bryant worked out in his favor in the long term. We'll see what happens with JJ. He was willing to let both Kelly and Bellamy whom he really needed. He didn't need Craig as badly, but he showed one of the fastest guys on the team the door because of ethical issues.

Spurrier, on the other hand, has kept guys around who can contribute almost regardless. He's also taken questionable recruits at a much higher rate. I'm talking about guys who can play, but have off the field flags big time and some of those guys have been key in winning games against us.

Re: Matter of fact, I'll say it right now, Steve Spurrier will

Apr 3, 2015, 10:59 AM [ in reply to Matter of fact, I'll say it right now, Steve Spurrier will ]

You're just getting your hopes up with comments like this.

Even if you believe Clemson has a more talented team, you can't ignore that the more talented doesn't always win.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Smelley, Garcia, and Beecher are going to lead you to 4-8." - york_tiger

Apr 2, 2015, 1:46 PM [ in reply to Re: HAHAHA...$EC Network trolls Spurrier ]

Thats not devils advocate. Thats given spurlid credit kudos, which is a coot trait. Clownboy, Gilmore, Lattimore, etc were not lesser talented players. I have to agree with a different poster, he will probably never be on the winning end of future Clemson usuck games.

Re: isn't that like....

Apr 2, 2015, 1:33 PM [ in reply to Re: HAHAHA...$EC Network trolls Spurrier ]

everyone?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm assuming it's Ron Morris***

Apr 2, 2015, 1:45 PM [ in reply to Re: HAHAHA...$EC Network trolls Spurrier ]

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 3, 2015, 8:52 AM [ in reply to Re: HAHAHA...$EC Network trolls Spurrier ]

I think the $EC has just finally realized Spur & Co. have substantially contributed to the fall of their empire...
#9 -> 7-6 -> Shreveport

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 2, 2015, 1:41 PM

Bahahahaha....on man my insides hurt from laugher...well played E$ecPN

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That differential is only going to increase...

Apr 2, 2015, 2:04 PM

I would like to see it on a graph from Dabo's first year onward. I think you'd see a clear trend between the two schools in number of draftees.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

pwned***

Apr 2, 2015, 2:24 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Best Is The Standard

he can't recruit outside of SC. Most of the coots highly

Apr 3, 2015, 9:52 AM

Ranked recruits are in state players. When the state has an off year, so does SCAR.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 3, 2015, 9:55 AM

That's really funny that they would make that comparison on the SEC Network. They aren't supposed to promote non-SEC schools or even discuss them.

However, I don't personally feel that 7 draftees is THAT huge of a difference. It definitely means we've produced more NFL talent, but it's not like we've put 20 more guys in the league or anything.

Now...if they show that statistic 5 years down the road, I think that it will be a MUCH bigger difference.

Replies: 19
| visibility 3,813
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic