Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
2 things concern me about this Pitt game...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 24
| visibility 1

2 things concern me about this Pitt game...

Nov 26, 2018, 1:49 PM

1. Last time we played them their OC Matt Canada had a brilliant game plan that they executed to perfection (and that was with Nathan Peterman who sucks so bad he couldn't even keep his job with the Bills!). I'm concerned that after watching our last several games that Matt Canada will put together another great game plan. That dude is a heck of a coach.

2. I don't think Pitt is even bowl eligible yet, so you always have to watch out for a team that is putting it all on the line to try and make it to a bowl game.

As a bonus concern, it's easy to look at how Penn State beat the heck out of Pitt and think we'll do the same. But if you go back and watch the tape, you'll see that game was a lot closer than the score shows. If the ball bounces the other way a few dozen times Pitt would have been right there in the game.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

just spot the ball and lets get it on!

Nov 26, 2018, 1:51 PM

full steam ahead.

go tigers.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: 2 things concern me about this Pitt game...

Nov 26, 2018, 1:51 PM

Are you serious? Canada is at MD, and Pitt is already bowl-eligible! Uh … this is 2018!

Nov 26, 2018, 1:53 PM

No he’s not serious

Yes***

Nov 26, 2018, 1:54 PM [ in reply to Re: 2 things concern me about this Pitt game... ]

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yes I'm serious and yes, you're wrong. Hth***

Nov 26, 2018, 1:57 PM [ in reply to Re: 2 things concern me about this Pitt game... ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Matt Canada no longer Pitt OC***

Nov 26, 2018, 1:52 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Matt Canada no longer Pitt OC***

Nov 26, 2018, 1:58 PM

Nov 26, 2018, 1:53 PM

GWP=Day late dollar short on everything.lol

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 26, 2018, 1:54 PM

I heard Canada didn't file his outside employment papers with Maryland so he's out for the ACC championship game.

Nov 26, 2018, 1:55 PM

only two GWP come on you can do better than that.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

As long as that u5c grad isn't on the officiating crew...

Nov 26, 2018, 1:56 PM

we should be OK.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

I could have sworn I was reading a Francis Marion poast***

Nov 26, 2018, 1:56 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They're the same person.

Nov 26, 2018, 2:08 PM

HTH
YWIA
LOL

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

SMDHIA***

Nov 26, 2018, 2:18 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 26, 2018, 1:57 PM

That’s really any team we play. Of course they watch film from our previous games. BUT, we also watch our film and our players learn from their mistakes and we also watch the opposing teams film. Let’s move on from a big win win against our rivalry and focus on the teams and games that are important to us now. Our goals haven’t changed .. win the ACCCg, playoff game and National Championship. Our seniors our great leaders and they will have the team ready.

Go Tigers! Once A Tiger Always A Tiger

this will help us more than it helps the teams we face SC

Nov 26, 2018, 2:38 PM

Did us a favor by exposing some problems with the defense.

Now we won't be blindsided by it in the CFP if we face bama.

Pitt needs to run the ball........good luck with that. Pitt needs to stop our offense........if they show up with a lamp stuffed with 10,000 genies they might limit us to 500 yds

They won't even bring 10,000 fans much less 10,000 genies***

Nov 26, 2018, 2:01 PM

Re: They won't even bring 10,000 fans much less 10,000 genies***

Nov 26, 2018, 2:08 PM

True, but one fan + one case of Iron City beer equals a five day hangover......which is a really great week in PIttsburgh.

I have to admit, #2 made me laugh pretty hard.

Plus, all the blue prints we’ve provided on how to beat us!

Nov 26, 2018, 2:30 PM

Duke!
South Carolina!
Texas A&M!
Syracuse!

It’s all right there! So easy for opposing coaches!

null

Still unsure how ND didn't make the ACCCG

Nov 26, 2018, 3:02 PM

is it because we were ranked higher?

Re: Still unsure how ND didn't make the ACCCG

Nov 26, 2018, 3:56 PM

They are in the Great Lakes division of the ACC so they didn’t get an invite this year. That division rotates in every third year, or so...

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

^ This post should take some of the heat off of David Hood.***

Nov 26, 2018, 3:45 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Replies: 24
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic