Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Mask Denier
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 18
| visibility 504

Mask Denier

Aug 13, 2020, 2:24 AM

https://www.yahoo.com/news/man-forcibly-carried-arizona-grocery-000837352.html
https://media.zenfs.com/EN/insider_articles_922/b638f3eae761cc14399f092804318906">

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Mask Denier

Aug 13, 2020, 4:45 AM

LOL. I love the little old lady voice at the very end who gives him a sweet and cheeky "Goodbye!"

Real 'Merricuns. Gotta love 'em.

Aug 13, 2020, 5:11 AM

It is also funny that he is carried off of his feet out of the supermarket. It's just a mask.

Aug 13, 2020, 6:40 AM

Slippery slopes

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 13, 2020, 6:58 AM

It all started when we went along with letting them require shirts and shoes.

Where will it end?

Aug 13, 2020, 7:48 AM

It's just like Nazi Germany. No difference at all.

Seat belts, air bags, drinking ages, rear cameras

Aug 13, 2020, 8:41 AM [ in reply to Re: Mask Denier ]

on cars, speed limits, tobacco ages, DUI laws, vaccine requirements in schools, and now the horrors of wearing a mask for public safety.

When will it end!!!???

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 13, 2020, 7:58 AM [ in reply to Re: Mask Denier ]

Should he have stabbed them with a knife and screw driver instead?

https://www.fox2detroit.com/news/suspect-shot-to-death-who-attacked-deputy-had-2-knives-screwdriver-after-stabbing-man-over-wearing-mask

Aug 13, 2020, 8:03 AM

All over wearing a simple mask. I have noticed that some restaurants now give them for free too.

Do they have a perforation for eating?

Aug 13, 2020, 9:33 AM

Otherwise what’s the point?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

One great thing about Trump

Aug 13, 2020, 8:38 AM

And maybe he had Russian or Chinese assistance, notshure, but he has made it very clear fake news now goes both ways. And the consequence is devastating because the once reasonable and grounded people who America runs on, are now becoming as bad as the leftwing nutjobs we've laughed at for years.

These guys I'm not laughing at. I'm truly horrified seeing them. Many are older and in a past life voted for great conservatives, like Ronald Reagan. But today they're misinformed, manipulated by a right wing just as politically toxic and dangerous as the left has been for a long time.

Anyone can be manipulated. Good and bad people. But when the good and decent people are manipulated, it becomes dangerous. They have always been the barrier preventing the bad people from taking over. But they're now being manipulated by a different flavor of "bad" directed at them, and they're eating it up. And these people are what America runs on. They made us great in the past when properly led. But when they lose their political bearings, their sensibility, and reasonableness, it's truly dangerous. Dig down into politics on social media, and you WILL lose reality. Same for the MSM. I blame the internet.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

^^POTD^^***

Aug 13, 2020, 9:04 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Just an example, one of many

Aug 13, 2020, 10:01 AM

We used to have an employee who was awesome. Good guy. Super nice. Honest. Conservative. Thoughtful, super intelligent, and funny.

We're friends on Facebook. I rarely even open the Facebook app other than to check groups. But he always posted funny stuff so I have him top of my list. Again, he used to post truly funny stuff. But now he posts political stuff, and ###### near every post is from right-wing social media and is as incorrect as the left wing stuff another good, honest, intelligent friend used to post. But each has their beliefs, and each is being manipulated and misinformed by the far political extreme that matches their ideology....all through social media. And it's bad. I don't pay attention to either of their posts anymore, and social media in general. And no matter your politics, social media is absolutely killing our goodness, honesty, decency, and warping reality.

You have q-anon versus the Russian collusion MSM, and that's just bad. Neither is right. And the MSM is just as bad, although they're better at using real stuff to promote a political agenda. Take CNN. You'll see a legit story about something, and it's factual. Fine. But as you read, you get this ### taste in your mouth because you can see how they're chery picking a legitimate fact, then spinning it to attack Trump. You can't even GET the news from the MSM without wading through the political agenda of it. And even then it's not accurate at times. AND NO ONE CITES SOURCES.

Somewhere between Trump's denial of covid, and the MSM's alarmist agenda-driven coverage, lies reality. And likewise, somewhere between the two lies our best solution.

And in the end, I'll blame the internet.

I blame Twitter specifically

Aug 13, 2020, 10:13 AM

limited characters - enough to make a statement, not enough to back it up with facts. And most folks are too buys scrolling through posts to take the time to see if any of it's true.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

FB & YT videos moreso.***

Aug 13, 2020, 10:14 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_pickem_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-soccerkrzy.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cole @ Beach Cole w/ Clemson Hat

Twitter, Facebook, TikTok, whatever.

Aug 13, 2020, 11:08 AM [ in reply to I blame Twitter specifically ]

It's all the same.

Let’s wait till the radical right

Aug 13, 2020, 9:50 AM [ in reply to One great thing about Trump ]

Burns down cities. Then we can talk about this

Re: Let’s wait till the radical right

Aug 13, 2020, 9:57 AM

Does your response qualify as a strawman?

If that happens, the US collapses

Aug 13, 2020, 10:07 AM [ in reply to Let’s wait till the radical right ]

You don't want them rioting. I promise. As of now, it's mostly the left wing nuts we all laugh at rioting. That is manageable. When the good and decent people get fed up, you do NOT want that. And they are being pimped into agitation by right wing social media. And I would not be surprised if this was facilitated by our adversaries. They know. Russia knows. If you want to collapse the US, get the good and decent people agitated and fighting. When the conservatives come out fighting and acting like the far left, we collapse and adversaries will smile and be quick to take advantage.

Replies: 18
| visibility 504
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic