Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Trevor Lawrence named No. 1 NFL prospect among bowl teams
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 20
| visibility 1

TNET: Trevor Lawrence named No. 1 NFL prospect among bowl teams

Dec 15, 2018, 10:34 AM

Trevor Lawrence named No. 1 NFL prospect among bowl teams

ESPN partnered with Pro Football Focus to take a closer look at the college quarterbacks who led their teams into the postseason this season. Clemson's Trevor L Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Trevor Lawrence named No. 1 NFL prospect among bowl teams

Dec 15, 2018, 11:11 AM

I love PFF (and other similar sites) because they dig deep into and under the stats. Example, until recently, everyone quoted overall QB completion %, which is only part of the story.

Take out WR drops, hurries, etc. and you then have a better picture of what the QB did or didn't do and what everyone else did or didn't.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 15, 2018, 11:15 AM

this is why the NFL should allow players to declare for the draft out of HS. I can only imagine the kind of numbers Trevor would have put up for the denver broncos this year.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 15, 2018, 11:52 AM

Your kidding right?

Dec 15, 2018, 4:52 PM

Some peoples idea of profound sarcasm is getting old.
They also act as though Tigernet newcomers are automatically to know it's sarcasm with no indication that it is.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 15, 2018, 12:05 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Trevor Lawrence named No. 1 NFL prospect among bowl teams ]

Would you seriously put an 18-year-old out of HS in a locker room full of the earths greatest gladiators?? That’s not an exaggeration by the way. Those guys don’t catch fly balls or take charges. They crack skulls!

Dec 15, 2018, 1:41 PM

Injuries would soar. Almost every HS player really needs the experience in a collegiate weight room. Putting HS guys into the NFL would be like feeding them to the lions. And then they stumble out of the NFL with no college degree?? Great future. Not!!

Dec 15, 2018, 10:15 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Trevor Lawrence named No. 1 NFL prospect among bowl teams ]

this is why the NFL should allow players to declare for the draft out of HS. I can only imagine the kind of numbers Trevor would have put up for the denver broncos this year.

Did you really say that???? Wow!!!

Just think How good Trevor would be with Daddy's Belt

Dec 15, 2018, 1:09 PM

to whip him into shape and keep him motivated.

Re: Just think How good Trevor would be with Daddy's Belt

Dec 15, 2018, 1:52 PM

And yeah, we're doomed. Haven't won a game since Kelly Bryant left. With defeat like that, who needs victory?? Dabo called it absolutely right. I do wish KB the best, but believe that the only thing he'll ever do in the NFL is sell hotdogs. Trevor, INMO, will depart Clemson as the greatest QB ever to play at Clemson. And we are already starting to see an influx of top recruits, especially at WR, as a result of Trevor's being here. Top QB recruits as well. WR and QB U ??

Marlborocountycoot = dgcannon39 = tiger michael = Reggaeman

Dec 15, 2018, 2:24 PM

fno

Re: Just think How good Trevor would be with Daddy's Belt

Dec 16, 2018, 6:51 AM [ in reply to Re: Just think How good Trevor would be with Daddy's Belt ]

I do not know KBs future, but I think KB better than some NFL and now. I hope He proves u wrong.

Dec 15, 2018, 4:32 PM

I like TL.. But they say that over Tua and K Murray... Lets beat a top 10 ranked team before we make TL the number 1 draft pick.

Dec 15, 2018, 5:03 PM

He would be the number 1 pick in the draft if he were allowed to come out no matter what we do in the playoff. If he stays healthy he will be in the NFL HOF one day.

Dec 15, 2018, 5:40 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Trevor Lawrence named No. 1 NFL prospect among bowl teams ]

Do you know how many quarterbacks there are in the NFL that have never beaten a top 10 team? I don’t either. But I bet there’s a lot of em

Is Bentley leaving early for the NFL?

Dec 15, 2018, 5:30 PM

He needs to stay so we can beat him again.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So they finally saw our Spring game.***

Dec 15, 2018, 5:52 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We sure had too much wasted debate with TNet ...

Dec 15, 2018, 9:38 PM

true believers who thought KB4 deserved the QB position early in the season. Now PFF states what many Tigers including you and me, the players, the coaches and anyone with sight could see as early as the Spring game - that the talent gulf at the QB position was wider and deeper than the Pacific Ocean. But many T-Netters early in the season were combative, and some actually pulled against TL16. But Christian Wilkins knows what time it is, and he pulled the rookie into the fold. That's called leadership. We are lucky to have CW42, our other senior leaders, TL16 and all that WR/RB talent. This team, and our team leaders who have pulled it together are set up to give it a roll. Go Tigers!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 16, 2018, 11:56 AM

He had all the attributes of a great QB at any level coming out of HS. His freshman year justified it, so it's no surprise to me he's favored over other good QBs with more experience. His height, arm strength, accuracy, coverage savvy, toughness, and foot speed are phenomenal, but together really rare. And the Tigers got him for quite awhile. What a time to be a Tiger fan, just like the last 10 years!

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Love TL, but those idjits should only rate QBs that are

Dec 16, 2018, 2:41 PM

eligible for the draft after this season. We got him for two more years before the NFL can get their greedy mitts on him. A lot can happen in that time, he might go to Double Secret Number 1. :)

Does this mean he will be skipping the bowl game?***

Dec 16, 2018, 2:59 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 20
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic