Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Clemson coordinator nominated for Broyles Award
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 1

TNET: Clemson coordinator nominated for Broyles Award

Nov 7, 2018, 2:29 PM

Clemson coordinator nominated for Broyles Award

Clemson will go for a 3-peat for the nation's top coordinator award with third different coordinator this season. Tigers co-offensive coordinator Jeff Scott has Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

How neat that would be for Good-Guy SCOTT...

Nov 7, 2018, 3:59 PM

who has done a lotfor Clemson in recruiting, coaching, teaching & play-calling!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: How neat that would be for Good-Guy SCOTT...

Nov 8, 2018, 7:59 AM

It would be awesome for coach Scott to win this honor but I would like to see all the coaches win a honor. Scott deserves to win this, can I vote for him lol. thanks

How cool would it be to win it 3 years in a row?

Nov 7, 2018, 7:04 PM

That would just be too awesome!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Winning would be bittersweet

Nov 7, 2018, 7:25 PM

It would be fantastic for Scott and Clemson, and I hope he gets It. It would also mean that every school with a coaching vacancy would know right where to go for their next head coach. Yes. I admit im being selfish, but who in their right mind wants to see this group broken up.

Re: it Winning would be bittersweet

Nov 8, 2018, 8:03 AM

I certainly hope that we pay the assistant enough to help them decide to stay. Hopefully the don't want all the headaches of the head man

Re: Winning would be bittersweet

Nov 8, 2018, 2:15 PM [ in reply to Winning would be bittersweet ]

The answer to that is money, and we have that. The reason Coach Venables isn't going anywhere. Or Dabo.

GREAT SCOTT!!!!! That would be Awesome!!

Nov 7, 2018, 7:35 PM

Re: TNET: Clemson coordinator nominated for Broyles Award

Nov 8, 2018, 9:22 AM

A wise man once told me Jeff scott has did more for our tigers than we can possibly imagine. Unfortunately he’s not here with us anymore but i see it every day. Between Dabo, Venerables Scott and Elliot we are truly blessed. It is a great time to be a Tiger because of these guys! And the beauty of it is they all seem to want to stay in house. Go tigers and beat BC. That reminds me of the times Clemson couldn’t get over these games. I was at the Clemson vs BC game when Matt Ryan was their Qb. Went home thinking there was something left on the field, that these Tigers had it in them. A championship later and owning the acc for the last 4 years have put things into prospective that we should have humility as a fan base and not become bama

Re: TNET: Clemson coordinator nominated for Broyles Award

Nov 8, 2018, 9:22 AM

A wise man once told me Jeff scott has did more for our tigers than we can possibly imagine. Unfortunately he’s not here with us anymore but i see it every day. Between Dabo, Venerables Scott and Elliot we are truly blessed. It is a great time to be a Tiger because of these guys! And the beauty of it is they all seem to want to stay in house. Go tigers and beat BC. That reminds me of the times Clemson couldn’t get over these games. I was at the Clemson vs BC game when Matt Ryan was their Qb. Went home thinking there was something left on the field, that these Tigers had it in them. A championship later and owning the acc for the last 4 years have put things into prospective that we should have humility as a fan base and not become bama

It's A Shame That....

Nov 8, 2018, 12:35 PM

that two offensive coordinator thing isn't working out like some predicted when Dabo implemented it...sarcasm meter is off now.

WTG to Jeff and to Tony as well for making this a tandem made in heaven.

Re: It's A Shame That....

Nov 8, 2018, 2:17 PM

Amen!!

Marlborocountycoot = dgcannon39 = tiger michael = Reggaeman

Nov 8, 2018, 6:31 PM

Replies: 12
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic