Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Mark your calendars ...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 949

Mark your calendars ...

Mar 19, 2015, 11:50 AM

It's time to show Canada and Mexico who's boss on this continent ...

National Concrete Canoe Competition Comes to Clemson

Clemson University is hosting the 28th annual ASCE National Concrete Canoe Competition, June 20-22, 2015. This event will bring approximately 500 students, faculty, and guests from universities around the world to campus—there have been teams from Canada, Mexico, and China at past events. Our ASCE student chapter is not only excited to host this competition, but the Clemson Concrete Canoe Team (3CT) is looking forward to competing on our home field and water. The canoes will be on display at Memorial Stadium on Saturday, June 20th and the races will be on Lake Hartwell on Monday, June 22nd. The event is open to the public.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Re: Mark your calendars ... this competition just

Mar 19, 2015, 12:07 PM

just aggregates me. ;)

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nice!***

Mar 19, 2015, 12:22 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Re: Mark your calendars ...

Mar 19, 2015, 12:11 PM

If there are foreign teams competing shouldn't it be the International Concrete Canoe Competition?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Clemson has been historically better than Carolina. That's pretty obvious." - Classof09

"No one knew we were overhyped until the season started." - Classof09

Yes***

my money's on an experienced messican team...***

Mar 19, 2015, 12:13 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: my money's on an experienced messican team...***

Mar 19, 2015, 12:16 PM

You xenophobe.

"Clemson has been historically better than Carolina. That's pretty obvious." - Classof09

"No one knew we were overhyped until the season started." - Classof09

huh? have you ever navigated the mighty rio

during the rainy season?

Replies: 7
| visibility 949
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic