Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Mark Packer ripping Kirby
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 1

Mark Packer ripping Kirby

Dec 3, 2018, 4:18 PM

Said he choked. Said no other sports commentator had the goods to call him out but he was. Said Bama and gawga between them have had 290 snaps in the last two games and Bama has only led for 9 of them.

Message was edited by: baker5801®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Mark Packer ripping Kirby

Dec 3, 2018, 4:22 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg2013_nascar_champ.gif2014_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 3, 2018, 4:38 PM

It does appear as though Georgia has been pissing away leads in big games for like the last.....38 years!!!!!!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 5, 2018, 7:40 PM

That is a pretty incredible stat about leading for only 9 snaps in 2 games and winning both. Kind of like the one about CussChamp being the only coach to in last 15 years or something twice when holding opponent to under 100 yards

Commentators Are Just Noise.

Dec 3, 2018, 5:05 PM

Not a Georgia or Alabama fan but tell me again who Mark Packer is and where he played and coached so successfully?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Guess it’s my turn to feed the trolls

Jan 18, 2024, 5:25 PM

Mark Packer is a Clemson grad whose father is Billy Packer, a Wake alum and famous basketball color commentator.

Pack Man used to be on radio. Now he’s on SXM 84 at 4:00 PM. In the world of sports talk, he’s the schitt.

HTH

WL

Did you get your nut-licking feelings hurt

Dec 3, 2018, 5:11 PM [ in reply to Commentators Are Just Noise. ]

UGA is a choke. They have been for decades. Your coach does not have the stones to win the big one.

Re: Did you get your nut-licking feelings hurt

Dec 3, 2018, 5:16 PM

Sounds like their was some stinging.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

So unless you either played or coached...

Dec 3, 2018, 5:13 PM [ in reply to Commentators Are Just Noise. ]

you are incapable of observing and reporting the obvious? In this case, most people think he is correct. Do you disagree?

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Commentators Are Just Noise.

Dec 3, 2018, 5:14 PM [ in reply to Commentators Are Just Noise. ]

Not much of a football fan are ya? Well I’m sure you can tell us who is leading the bass tourney circuit can’t cha?

Re: Commentators Are Just Noise.

Dec 3, 2018, 6:23 PM [ in reply to Commentators Are Just Noise. ]

Clumsy effort

coneross said:

Not a Georgia or Alabama fan but tell me again who Mark Packer is and where he played and coached so successfully?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Best Is The Standard

Dec 3, 2018, 5:08 PM

Buck Belue in Atlanta did say he thought Kirby handled the post game presser poorly but he said Alabama went out and won the game

That fake punt decision was either just a gift to Saban

Dec 3, 2018, 6:27 PM

Re: That fake punt decision was either just a gift to Saban

Dec 3, 2018, 6:40 PM

A dawg friend of mine was trying to say someone else besides Kirby made the fake punt call. I just shook my head and said he's the head coach and makes those final decisions. His last name doesn't mean he is!

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 5, 2018, 9:21 PM

Heck the fact he put Fields out as a punt protector completely gave away the fact they were going to fake it. If you are going to do that you might as well leave your offense out there to go for it. Further, as soon as Bama lined up in punt safe Kirby should have called a TO (or took a delay of game) and punted. Just stupid decision making by the coaching staff.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 14
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic