»
Topic: Marcquise Reed is a BALLER
Replies: 3   Last Post: Dec 17, 2017 8:29 AM by: Cletiger10
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 3  

Marcquise Reed is a BALLER

[2]
Posted: Dec 16, 2017 7:35 PM

Who else noticed when we were down by seven with 4 minutes left, that the offensive gameplan was to let Reed work? He hit a jumper, drew a foul and hit the free throws, and then assisted DeVoe with the go ahead 3 to take the lead. Then hits two critical must makes to pretty much ice the game.

He did this last year also, albeit in losing efforts most of the time. I particularly remember the UNC game last year where he single handedly put the offense on the back in the last 5 minutes to get the game to overtime (should have been a W).

He is one of the most clutch players I have seen in Clemson basketball, not always putting up eye popping numbers but is always getting points when needed.

2019 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

A BALLER he is...

Posted: Dec 16, 2017 8:02 PM

Good transfer for CBB. Not sure we've had a cold blooded clutch since Will Solomon. Let's ride it out. I am going to go on record as congratulating the team because I have said some not so nice things in the past. Out of frustration, but not flattering. Hope we have a strong season and get Zion to think about Tigertown for his next stop.

2019 purple level member

Re: Marcquise Reed is a BALLER

Posted: Dec 16, 2017 9:43 PM

To add to this, Reed also made the full court assist to Thomas to put us up 69-68, clutch as it gets to even recognize that play

2019 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

Re: Marcquise Reed is a BALLER

Posted: Dec 17, 2017 8:29 AM

That throw was a perfect strike.

I think Reed is the most offensively skilled player we’ve had this century.

Now he’s adding assists and rebounds, and he’s improved his defense tremendously. Love watching him play.

Replies: 3  
[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
1787 people have read this post