Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Manny Diaz. D-Coordinator for Miami
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 4,655

Manny Diaz. D-Coordinator for Miami

Dec 4, 2017, 4:39 AM

I was blessed enough to be able to attend the game and sat on the Clemson side, so I didn't get see the TV version till I got home, after I recovered. So maybe this has been posted before.

I found it freaking hilarious when we made a big play, they would pan to him and he would be throwing a temper tantrum like a spoiled child. Pretty freaking embarrassing if you ask me. Does anyone else have a take?

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Diaz?

Dec 4, 2017, 5:21 AM

Diaz nuts.

#InnerAdolescent

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Manny Diaz. D-Coordinator for Miami

Dec 4, 2017, 5:45 AM

He's gonna need another head set.

And another

And another...

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I look at it as him being a young coach who is passionate

Dec 4, 2017, 6:24 AM

about what he does. He will learn to rein it in over time. BV doesn't exactly just say "Oh, Pshaw!" when his defense messes up, either.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 4, 2017, 6:26 AM

I don’t think we should be too hard on him. Not all of us (yours truly included) can always be cool, calm and collected.

As a Clemson fan, I took immense delight in seeing his pain, anguish and antics. It meant our guys were imposing their will. I also recall being on the ‘short end of the straw’ in the past when it came to near misses - the overthrown receiver open behind our secondary; the two fumbles their guys SHOULD have gotten, but we did; and a couple lesser cases where they missed an opportunity. It can be SO frustrating - when it happens to you!

Combine that with Miami’s belief that they could beat us, but instead they were receiving a major beat down. Diaz is passionate about his ‘craft’ and his team is all I take from it.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

Dec 4, 2017, 6:45 AM

Y'all need to think back at what OUR own defense looked like against UNC two years ago in the ACC Championship game. We played 10 weeks in a row, looked pretty bleak on defense against usuck, then gave up 37 to UNC in the championship game. That defense was just plain tired. Same with Miami. This was their 12th week in row with no break. They were talented but just plain tired. I think that's what frustrated Diaz more than anything.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

my kid loved this guys cartoon when he was 2

Dec 4, 2017, 7:02 AM

No wait, that cat was named Diego...

Who is this guy aga8 ?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They have a d-coordinator? Did he make the trip?***

Dec 4, 2017, 7:33 AM

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 7
| visibility 4,655
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic