Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Mange is about to explode!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 28
| visibility 1

Mange is about to explode!

Nov 27, 2018, 1:20 PM

https://www.tigernet.com/forum/thread/Dabos-Entitlement-is-Epic-1858263?tstart=0

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Mange is about to explode!

Nov 27, 2018, 1:26 PM

I knew there was a reason I never posted on that site. Is there Sum Ting Wong with those people?

There is a part of me that somewhat agrees with that troll

Nov 27, 2018, 1:28 PM

Maybe not to that extent, but I've never taken well to ultimatums or threats.

I had a boss once that used to threaten us seemingly weekly that "if we don't...(insert whatever we had to get done) ...we were all going to get fired!".

After a while, it's kind of like "just do it and get it over with."

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Kind of how I feel, it's like was that kind of reaction

Nov 27, 2018, 1:38 PM

necessary? Let's not forget that this is a mutually beneficial relationship here, maybe don't get so bent out of shape about what some random fan has to say and essentially threaten us?

My first reaction to comments like this is usually maybe you should just go on and do that then. If you're so unhappy, do what you need to do. My world will keep spinning, and so will everyone else's.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-lakebum1-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It may be mutually beneficial

Nov 27, 2018, 1:48 PM

but Dabo has already reaped the benefits what with his salary. And Dabo doesn't seem to be the type of guy to 1) acknowledge such rat poison and 2) make empty threats.

When he was asked about Clemson ing he gave us probably his most epic rant but when asked about fens being disappointed in our win Saturday night...well he's taking his ball and going home.

I don't think the guy was trolling, he had some valid points but say he's completely lost all respect for Dabo....come on man.

Well thats that guys problem, if he was being serious.

Nov 27, 2018, 2:00 PM

I haven't lost any respect for Dabo, he said what he felt. But maybe sometimes, he shouldn't say it all.

It was kind of like some of his previous rants. Maybe everything he thinks doesn't need to be said.

Yeah, I wouldn't say I've lost any respect for him or

Nov 27, 2018, 2:05 PM [ in reply to It may be mutually beneficial ]

anything like that, his comments kind of surprised me honestly.

I mean, I kind of thought the win felt like a loss Saturday night too, our defense got ran through like a coke #### at Bonnaroo. I guess I should just quit donating thousands of dollars every year and stop buying season tickets now. Someone will take my place, I'm sure.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-lakebum1-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dabo was 100% correct when he said people who make

Nov 27, 2018, 2:18 PM

winning a priority are miserable, even a win is relief. It sucks to feel that way and honestly this is probably the 1st time I've ever felt like that over a Clemson football game. Sucks. I hope Dabo stays forever and we don't get overly spoiled but its inevitable

Thats how I got through college.

Nov 27, 2018, 5:59 PM

Graduating was winning, and I just barely won :)

It's him having the team's back...

Nov 27, 2018, 2:47 PM [ in reply to Kind of how I feel, it's like was that kind of reaction ]

It's him knowing that some of them care what fans think and making sure the team knows he doesn't support that thinking. I think the SC rant was the same thing - it was just designed to get the fans back on board after a disappointing loss. This one was to make sure the players and coaches know he has their back. This guy is way to measured in what he does to fly off the handle without making a decision that it's good for the team.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-fordprefect.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Agreed. If I am honest, I have noticed some changes in Dabo

Nov 27, 2018, 2:25 PM [ in reply to There is a part of me that somewhat agrees with that troll ]

since the first trip to the Natty. One mundane example - last year before the Sugar Bowl he was spreading grass around the field pre-game and he wouldn't comment on it when asked. Another is, he cusses more now than when he was an assistant who got promoted to HC. Minor things, but to me they mark a slight change in character.

I forgive all of this completely, because some of it just goes with the territory of success on the biggest of stages in your career. But there is no doubt it has changed him. Just like this crazy football success has changed little ole Clemson. Take the good with the bad.

OTOH, the David Hood sh it piece that started this all is on David Hood. I hope Crump and B-Meist have had a "talking to" with Hood and that he will be more responsible in the future.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

How will David and his wife eat if they cant pig-out in the

Nov 27, 2018, 3:35 PM

pressbox on gamedays?

If she's a hollerer, she'll be a screamer.
If she's a screamer, she'll get you arrested.

To answer Tote's question (since topic locked now)

Nov 27, 2018, 1:42 PM

Dabo'­s said and I agree with him
Posted: Nov 27, 2018 1:29 PM

No one person is bigger than Clemson
@TOTE1

What about HHH? He's prettttty big:

HHH might can take me but he can't take us***

Nov 27, 2018, 1:55 PM

That didn't last long***

Nov 27, 2018, 1:44 PM

TWSS***

Nov 27, 2018, 1:56 PM

I haven't watched Dabo's clip/statement, only read the

Nov 27, 2018, 1:45 PM

relevant paragraph (which was misquoted at some point as well). But, taken in context, I thought it had been generally agreed that when he said "find somebody else to pull for" or "find something else to do" or whatever it was...he was talking about the fans who were complaining, not himself. Thus, not a threat. But I guess if you really need something to be angry about, then believe that he was talking about himself.

I'm getting angry just thinking about it.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This triggers me***

Nov 27, 2018, 2:17 PM

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He was talking to the 'Quackers.'

Nov 27, 2018, 6:42 PM [ in reply to I haven't watched Dabo's clip/statement, only read the ]

It isn't the first time he's taken a shot at dumpers and it probably won't be the last.

I'm consoled that when Bama fans view the rhetoric they will believe Dabo is ready to move 'back home.' :)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I don't even know what some of these "fans" are mad about.

Nov 27, 2018, 1:52 PM

Maybe I'm not paying attention.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

secondary?

Nov 27, 2018, 2:20 PM

That's all I was frustrated with Sat night...that and some of the D strategy.

But how many games has our O been bailed out by our D?

And I might get crucified for this, but BV...settle the eff down dude. You're gonna have a heart attack. Just get the #### signals in and watch the play man. I doubt he's reading this though.

If there's one thing that don't need changing

Nov 27, 2018, 2:22 PM

it's BV. Give that man whatever he wants and let him at it.

Re: If there's one thing that don't need changing

Nov 27, 2018, 2:27 PM

Agreed.

I just don't want him to fall out on the side lines one day. lol

Had to joungify it

Nov 27, 2018, 2:18 PM

https://www.tigernet.com/forum/thread/Dabo-is-entitled-1858288?tstart=0

Gonna be "nuclear of stupidity" if we lose Saturday***

Nov 27, 2018, 2:25 PM

Considering Pitt just got smoked by Miami

Nov 27, 2018, 2:29 PM

not sure there's even a 1% chance of that.

Woah what? Posts can be locked now?***

Nov 27, 2018, 2:30 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_pickem_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-soccerkrzy.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cole @ Beach Cole w/ Clemson Hat

Yep Tnet 1.1.6***

Nov 27, 2018, 3:04 PM

WTH! It exploded!***

Nov 27, 2018, 6:57 PM

Replies: 28
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic