Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Man when does the FSU pain go away? It's been two
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 17
| visibility 1

Man when does the FSU pain go away? It's been two

Sep 22, 2014, 6:24 PM

days and I still feel like crap. Over and over and over and over and over and over loop of game in my head. I wish we could play them again on Saturday.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I completely understand where you are right now

Sep 22, 2014, 6:33 PM

I go to that place in my head every time we lose regardless of how we lost. But as I get older I'm beginning to see it differently.

I feel that sometimes we get to the point where we aren't actually enjoying the wins, we are simply spending our time fretting over a potential loss and deeply mourning when we do lose. Frankly, as I get older I have begun to enjoy seeing our guys grow up and become men while donning the tiger uniform, and putting it all out on the field in the Valley before they inevitably move on to bigger and better things in their lives.

It's not fun being 1-2 right now, and it's something we have grown unaccustomed to given our success over the past few years. We're hanging on by a thread, but in my not-so-expert analysis, I see a team before our eyes littered with NFL ability and trying to come into their own. I have a gut feeling that by year's end, we are going to be #### proud to wear that Clemson tiger paw.

Right now, as Dabo said, is when the season begins. UNC is the biggest game of the year so far and we better show up as fans to support the effort. Personally, I can't wait to see the new face of our program get his first start ever in a tiger uniform. I want to say that I was there and witnessed it as I lost my voice screaming for the team.

Go Tigers.

Re: Man when does the FSU pain go away? It's been two

Sep 22, 2014, 6:36 PM

Get over it, our boys played hard, fought to the end, what if you had found out you had cancer this morning, it's a game to be enjoyed!!
Go Tigers, beat NC this Saturday!!!!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Try Xanax and Psychiatry....but whatever you do....

Sep 22, 2014, 6:36 PM

Please stop whining. Ya gotta buck up and behave like a grown-up. Everyone faces deep, dark disappointment in life, along with the many joys life brings. I get the feeling that you're either too young or too immature to have experienced enough to know.

On the other hand, if my sarcasm meter needs new batteries, I apologize

BTW--if you intend to be a Clemson fan your entire life, this will be just another blip.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It hasn't gone away for me either - still can't believe.....

Sep 22, 2014, 6:41 PM

some of the stupid plays and play calling - not to mention the inept field goal kicking efforts. We totally had the game dominated - the end should have never been close - no way we should have lost.

I was over it late Saturday night.

Sep 22, 2014, 6:44 PM

Maybe it's my age, or maybe it's the fact that the past year has been difficult in terms of my personal and financial life that a loss in football is insignificant. Pretty much as insignificant as a win would have been. However, a win would have been a nice distraction.

Re: I was over it late Saturday night.

Sep 22, 2014, 9:31 PM

Hey buddy...I'm with you. It's been a devastating 2014 personally. Just get over this loss and support our team!

It goes away when you realize this year was not meant

Sep 22, 2014, 6:52 PM

to be our year, we have 10-2 and a BCS on the board on a down year and look at what next year holds for us and our Tigers.

Yes, we lose on the D front seven but we are well equipped to handle this transition better than this year's.

Kicking game will be well addressed, as well.

Winston will be gone along with that O-Line and Greene. Bahaha. Come gets you some in The Valley, Criminoles!

I love my tigers, but when you start taking it this

Sep 22, 2014, 6:53 PM

seriously you either have too much time or you need to step back for a couple days.

Our boys played hard and I'm looking for a catharsis in the valley on Sat.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Sep 22, 2014, 7:06 PM

I didn't get to sleep until after 2 a.m. Sunday morning...had a few people at work today tell me they were thinking about me on Saturday night - since I live in PA most don't give a rats rear end about teams down south...know what I did tonight? My mailbox flag holder finally arrived today so I proudly displayed my new Clemson garden flag...fight Tigers fight!

Sep 22, 2014, 9:33 PM

Awesome! You go tiger...proud to call you a brother!

Have a couple of beers and watch the Bears - Jets game ...

Sep 22, 2014, 7:35 PM

If you are in Colorado or Washington state, then there are other alternatives.

Go to the game this weekend and

Sep 22, 2014, 9:19 PM

Anticipate the scream therapy. Get your #### in a seat and soak it up. No better cure in the world!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 22, 2014, 9:30 PM

I feel your pain...hardest Clemson to take that I have experienced and I've been going to Clemson games since about 1967. If I see Jamais Winston prancing around the sidelines like the co-head coach again, I think I might destroy my TV.

NEVER! I'm still pissed about the puntrooskie!!!

Sep 22, 2014, 9:33 PM

:-{

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It won't, but beating the coots will soothe it some.***

Sep 22, 2014, 9:36 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 22, 2014, 10:00 PM

It goes away now when you think of threats made against one of our own.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 22, 2014, 10:33 PM

Hear it's supposed to be tomorrow

Replies: 17
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic