Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Man that sucks seeing that loss to SU on tv.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 1,556

Man that sucks seeing that loss to SU on tv.

Jul 19, 2018, 10:03 PM

I got a feeling though, SU is going to run into a buzzsaw this fall in DV. There won't be any of this Friday night slip up and catch us hurt and off guard stuff time I don't believe.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Man that sucks seeing that loss to SU on tv.

Jul 19, 2018, 10:19 PM

Does anyone know if Dabo is going to be honored at BAMA again that weekend?

T.G.I.(not) F. Bama don't want no Dabo right now... at all.***

Jul 19, 2018, 10:26 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I actually never mind watching the losses to Pitt and

Jul 19, 2018, 11:31 PM

Syracuse now.

1. The Pitt game was won and we just really blew that one in a way that was hard to do. Incredible how we let that one slip away. But after we won the National Championship that year, I felt as if I wouldn't go back and change a thing about the Pitt loss it I could. Who knows, if that loss hadn't happened, we might not have won the national championship. There could just have been a different vibe. You just never know. Our offense had to do a lot in that game to keep us in it at times. That experience showed in the championship game. Not only did we still win the national championship, but it ended forever the myth that an ACC team would have to be undefeated to make the playoffs. That was a favorite recruiting tool of the SEC.

2. Syracuse was a game that I don't think we lose if Bryant doesn't get hurt. Our defense was a step slow on the first drive from the very beginning. If that drive doesn't happen, we probably still don't lose. Also, blown field goals etc. Still, looking back, I have no problem with that loss because we still ended the year as the #1 team in the nation. That loss to Syracuse had us very focused for the rest of the year, which included38-31 at NCSU, 31-14 over FSU, 34-10 over S.Carolina, and 38-3 over Miami.

Jul 20, 2018, 5:03 AM

Stii mad about that game. We looked very slow in that game.

Hopefully the NC State game will make the list***

Jul 20, 2018, 7:35 AM

Jul 20, 2018, 8:04 AM

Giving credit to Babers here . The guy is a pretty good offensive coach , if he had tje reigns at a place like Miami or VT tjat he could get more quality recruits into he would be dangerous year in and year out .
Tip your hat to Syracuse because they wanted it and they earned it .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Jul 20, 2018, 8:24 AM

Why would you waste time watching? Stupid!

Jul 20, 2018, 10:41 AM

And naturally they are going to show the one we lost! ZERO respect for an Elite team. Guess cause it is ACC and not SEC.

They showed us for the same reason they show Alabama losing to Auburn

Jul 20, 2018, 11:02 AM

When you’re an elite team any loss, especially to a team you’re supposed to beat handily, is going to be re-aired as a top 25 game.

Jul 20, 2018, 8:29 AM

I hope the whole Clemson team watched it over and over so as to not forget it takes “Best as the Standard” to win every game.
Hope we are the first undefeated National Champions in the college playoff history this year!!!!!

Replies: 10
| visibility 1,556
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic