Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Man do I hope tOSU singles up Okudah on Tee as most think
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1

Man do I hope tOSU singles up Okudah on Tee as most think

Dec 22, 2019, 3:20 PM

I think Tee eats big time and will punish the Buckeyes in that scenario.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Man do I hope tOSU singles up Okudah on Tee as most think

Dec 22, 2019, 3:31 PM

Tee will have a 150+ yards and a 2 TD + game if they do that. Likely that Tee and Ross will both be open over the top if they do that and Trevor will take his pick between them.
I have to believe that Ohio State will scheme to make us work hard through the red zone for each score. Two safeties back to stop the big plays has to be their thought.

Dec 22, 2019, 3:52 PM

2 safeties deep and its ETN all night . They have to pick their poison . I bet their coaching staff is losing sleep .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Dec 22, 2019, 3:31 PM

I think that’ll be the plan out of the gate. I have a feeling that by the second half, OSU will be in a lot of zone coverages because of Tee/Okudah March up and also TLaw hurting them with his legs.

Can not wait. Spot the #### ball!

Dec 22, 2019, 3:44 PM

I don't think that Tee would ever allow 1 on 1 coverage to shut him down, Ross either!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 22, 2019, 3:49 PM

OSU definitely has a talented secondary. I think they’ll try some single high safety early on and leave Tee on an island with Odukah to give them favorable numbers in the box against ETN. But I agree with you, Tee will eat that up. TLaw will at least test it and give them a scare.

I'm sure the OP knows this but if anyone else is wondering

Dec 22, 2019, 3:48 PM

who Okudah is, hes expected to be the #1 CB in the draft this year and possibly a top 5 pick.

I'm sure OSU will have 1 on 1 to start the game as I'm sure Clemson would be of he were a Tiger. Hopefully we can make them pay for that.

Re: I'm sure the OP knows this but if anyone else is wondering

Dec 22, 2019, 3:54 PM

I guess this game will show Tee is worth more!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 22, 2019, 3:51 PM

The 0310 State team in 2016 was filled with NFL draft picks and their scheme did not slow us down. The combination of a five star quarterback and a five star receiver usually beats a 5 star cornerback unless there is a good defensive scheme. Tee and Ross will win too many one on one matchups to risk that

Their defense, secondary in particular, had a lot of NFL

Dec 22, 2019, 4:15 PM

draft picks and i thought they played well against us. Their offense was pathetic though, and i don't think they had many future pros on that side of the ball. Curtis Samuel went in the 2nd round to the Panthers, but i think that was about it.

Replies: 9
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic