Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Story: Booger picks Clemson? SEC analyst has high degree of confidence in Tigers over Tide
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 29
| visibility 1

New Story: Booger picks Clemson? SEC analyst has high degree of confidence in Tigers over Tide

Dec 13, 2017, 2:15 PM

Booger picks Clemson? SEC analyst has high degree of confidence in Tigers over Tide

Booger is on board with the Tigers? The times they are a changing. ESPN and SEC college football analyst Booger McFarland was a guest on The First Team on Sirius/XM with Greg McElroy and Tom Luginbill Wednesday morning as a part of the show’s bowl pick ‘em segment. The predictions are based on “confidence points” between one and 40, with 40 meaning the outcome is not in doubt. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: New Story: Booger picks Clemson? SEC analyst has high degree of confidence in Tigers over Tide

Dec 13, 2017, 2:28 PM

I'm not sure what his preseason picks were, but I've seen him have Clemson as his #1 team pretty much the entire season since the Auburn game. Maybe I missed a random week somewhere which he didn't, but I've constantly heard and seen him rank Clemson as the best team in the country.

Who else likes Booger's

Dec 13, 2017, 2:49 PM

pick?

He's come a long way since 2015 calling our Offensive Line no better than a high school team in rural Alabama.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm good enough, I'm smart enough, and doggone it, people like me.

Gotta love it..and a 10 is great, isn't it!

Dec 13, 2017, 2:54 PM

Go TiGERS..Now Gut eR Done!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Who else likes Booger's

Dec 13, 2017, 3:40 PM [ in reply to Who else likes Booger's ]

I like Booger but I think he's trying to fire up the Tide...but I like what I'm hearing Go Tigers

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: New Story: Booger picks Clemson? SEC analyst has high degree of confidence in Tigers over Tide

Dec 13, 2017, 2:54 PM

I’m sorry but “pick” should never be in the same headline as “Booger”.

I don’t know who’s responsible for that headline, but they need to come clean the coffee I just spewed all over my screen. ??

Booger may have picked Clemson

Dec 13, 2017, 3:10 PM

but i’ll Never pick Booger.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 13, 2017, 3:24 PM [ in reply to Re: New Story: Booger picks Clemson? SEC analyst has high degree of confidence in Tigers over Tide ]

lol, I know, Clemson Picks Booger........ I mean, Booger Picks Clemson! My dyslexia Kicked in, Sorry!

Oh Great! we're doomed now

Dec 13, 2017, 3:06 PM

Doomed I tell you!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-cu85tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.”
Isaac Asimov

Re: Oh Great! we're doomed now

Dec 13, 2017, 3:13 PM

As long as Lee Corso doesn't pick us we will be fine..

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Oh Great! we're doomed now

Dec 13, 2017, 5:51 PM

No question we win and lose based on who picks us and our uniform combination...

Booger meets Harbaugh =

Dec 13, 2017, 5:40 PM [ in reply to Oh Great! we're doomed now ]

Apocalypse

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 13, 2017, 3:23 PM

Many of the naysayers have come around. They've

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Booger picks Clemson. Has an odd ring to it.........

Dec 13, 2017, 3:25 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Screw Calford.

Dec 13, 2017, 3:50 PM

Reverse psychology - trying to down play the underdog roll that the media says we thrive on! I got news for you, we don't have to get pumped up by being the "underdog" anymore. Don't matter what Booger picks.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use." - Galileo Galilei.

Dec 13, 2017, 4:05 PM

2 days ago McElroy(HOMER) picked Clemson to win. trying to cover all bases I guess

Dec 13, 2017, 4:08 PM

He should do a segment , call it

" Picking with Booger "
or
" The Booger Picks "

It just put Booger and the word pick in their anywhere and the rest is just wiping your sleeve .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Propaganda

Dec 13, 2017, 4:11 PM

They’re trying to rally the troops! Bulletin board material.
GO TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I totall agree that Clemson wins ... they've been the best

Dec 13, 2017, 4:41 PM

all year and they've ended the season playing their best ball.

Things got a little tough when they got banged up as the season wore on, but they ended extremely strog while Bama sort of fizzled.

While I don't have Booker's level of confidence, I do completely see Clemson winning the game based on overall talent and quality of play late in the season.

That's gonna leave a mark.***

Dec 13, 2017, 5:07 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like to pick Boogers

Dec 13, 2017, 5:34 PM

I mean, I like Booger's pick!

Booger Puns and Picks, LOL!

Dec 13, 2017, 7:52 PM

You guys are cracking me up how much fun you are having at the expense of a " booger pick "!

**Sort of agree** they are trying to get the Tide riled up and motivated b/c "they feel they will need it against Clemson"! Make know mistake they know Clemson can beat Bama straight up! But, these SEC network analyst picking CU is strategic as well!

Now if Vegas was picking us and FPI was picking us............."maybe"...........you get some slight chance of over confidence before a game with A L A - Bama!(yeah right). But, they can't play the disrespected team thing or the payback thing seeing as how CU and Bama are 1-1 in playoff games.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nice to see but it's kind of ironic

Dec 13, 2017, 8:55 PM

When you get picked by a booger!

I absolutely can’t stand...

Dec 13, 2017, 8:57 PM

Greg McElroy. That homer piece of excrement has no business being on a nationally broadcast show. I know I am biased...I get it. But his true colors show through with every comment he makes, regardless of whether he’s trying his best to be “critical” of Bama. That’s why I have to listen to music on my way to work every morning and only listen to ESPNU in the drive home. Proud we have Packman representing CU, who can at least offer unbiased fair commentary.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Shhhhhhh stop! I haven’t made my bet yet! Geez***

Dec 13, 2017, 9:01 PM

Dec 13, 2017, 11:44 PM

Booger? Harbaugh loves that dude

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Coach John W. Heisman

Dec 14, 2017, 2:47 AM

I watch a lot of college football, as I'm guessing many of you do. Of those that are astute, which I assume many on this website are, we know who is the best player in the country. It is not Saquon Barkley. It is not Jalen Hurts. It is not Sam Darnold. It is not coach Bentley's son (can you tell I went to Byrnes? sorry coach Bentley, you should have sent your son to a respectable school- and I'm not talking about Clemson cause he ain't good enough). It sure is 1134 ain't the punk that won our coach's trophy. It's not even my man Kelly B. It's that 315 lb dude that did a split after the national title last year.

I would love to see a Clemson - UGA title game with some orange pants, however there is a small part of me that would like to see the best player in the country sack the winner of the trophy that is the name of a street in Tiger Town.

Go Tigers!

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Coach John W. Heisman

Dec 14, 2017, 7:43 PM

I so agree with you. I love Christian. I think his outstanding positive and vivacious outlook helps bond the entire team, not just defense. Hell he is cheering and talking players up on offense as much as the 2Nd and third string players when they are on the field. We are so fortunate that good young men chose Clemson. They represent character, family and love for each other. We have had so many outstanding young men come through Clemson but I will truly miss Christian. I hope he gets his second National Championship and gives us another split.. I don’t know how a 340 pound young man can do that, I weigh 104 and it would kill me. Go Tigers

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Go Tigers! Once A Tiger Always A Tiger

This just In

Dec 14, 2017, 9:00 AM

Booger picks his nose and finds Jake Bentley's ego oh and some SEC homers.

Man bites Dog?

Dec 15, 2017, 7:05 AM

:)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 29
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic