Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Man I remember saying Kelly was better than Stoudt
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1,059

Man I remember saying Kelly was better than Stoudt

Sep 5, 2016, 9:45 PM

And getting hammered for it because Cole had better stats in the spring game. Even though Chads best receiver was Daniel Rodriguez and had to go against most of the first string defense. Not looking so crazy now. Never said I liked him and he probably needed to go but that transition season likely wouldn't have been so painful had he kept his cool and stayed with us.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Man I remember saying Kelly was better than Stoudt

Sep 5, 2016, 9:47 PM

I don't think those multiple INT's that Kelly kept throwing in the SG helped his cause very much. Just sayinAnd the fact that he played like he had no clue about football. But other than that...

Sep 5, 2016, 9:49 PM

He was just trying to force it to receivers like Rodriguez against Vic Beasley's pass rush. He got frustrated because it looked like he was setup to fail which he probably was just to test his mettle. Up until he melted down his arm talent clearly showed he was the better QB.

Chad "AK-47" Kelly is good.***

Sep 5, 2016, 9:48 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Sep 5, 2016, 9:50 PM

I think Kelly is head and shoulder above Stoudt. We would've been better if he started at UGA that year. But he wasn't a good fit at Clemson. I think it was best for him and us, in the long run, that he was dismissed. I wish him the best, but I gotta say, I'm not a fan of the dude. Epitomizes the term "###### bag".

Stoudt was better then. Kelly is better now.

Sep 5, 2016, 9:50 PM

Right now, I'm a better quarterback than Steve McNair. Doesn't mean I was 15 years ago.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

?? is a good response?? +1

Sep 5, 2016, 9:52 PM

Also, you are probably not the immature ####### that Kelly was at the time

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yup.***

Sep 5, 2016, 9:54 PM [ in reply to Stoudt was better then. Kelly is better now. ]

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

No, just no.

Sep 5, 2016, 9:56 PM [ in reply to Stoudt was better then. Kelly is better now. ]

No disrespect to Cole but the OU game aside, he was awful.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 8
| visibility 1,059
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic