Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Kelly Bryant reportedly schedules SEC visit
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 55
| visibility 1

TNET: Kelly Bryant reportedly schedules SEC visit

Nov 4, 2018, 10:31 AM

Kelly Bryant reportedly schedules SEC visit

Kelly Bryant is doing his due diligence looking for his next college football stop. The former Clemson quarterback has been busying visiting several schools in Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Kelly Bryant reportedly schedules SEC visit

Nov 4, 2018, 10:32 AM

Where’s the donation box for these posts to stop happening?

Nov 4, 2018, 11:25 AM

NO KIDDING!!!!!!
STOP ALREADY!!! HE IS GONE! Follow him on your own social media!

Just curious

Nov 4, 2018, 6:37 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Kelly Bryant reportedly schedules SEC visit ]

Why did you click on the link?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Clemson doesn't care about basketball....as evidenced by Brown-L getting 14 years.

Nov 5, 2018, 5:04 AM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Kelly Bryant reportedly schedules SEC visit ]

Snowflake. You will be okay.

Nov 4, 2018, 10:35 AM

So has he visited Arkansas twice?

Kelly has moved on from Clemson, let’s focus

Nov 4, 2018, 10:35 AM

On all the dedicated team players that stayed with the team.

No! We need to look at the rear view mirrow and ignore the

Nov 4, 2018, 5:53 PM

windshield

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think UF would be the best spot

Nov 4, 2018, 11:05 AM

Ark would be my second option.

Think I'd stay away from his other options.

Nov 4, 2018, 11:07 AM

I'm every bit as interested in his travels as those of Belk. Did not read

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 4, 2018, 11:09 AM

My last post on KB, though I think I have commented once since he left. I do not see him going to a place like North Carolina. I think KB wants to win so he is going to want to step into a place like Auburn or Mississippi State where they have senior QB's leaving after this year and have the talent where he could be a contender whether that be Division, Conference or Playoff. I don't even see him going to Arkansas though if he doesn't go to a team where he can feel like he has a chance at winning Arkansas is the place. People say he could go to North Carolina and be close to home and play Clemson next year but I don't see him wanting to play Clemson and as far as being close to home he is a guy that has been around for awhile so being homesick has been long gone for him. To me it's about winning and trying to get to the NFL though I don't think he'll even be a camp invite. I just don't think he offers nothing to an NFL team and I thought that last year when he was the starter and led Clemson to the Playoffs.

Nov 4, 2018, 11:19 AM

With the over whelming amount of talent that we have at Clemson, getting to the playoffs hasn't been all that difficult, but we need a better than average QB to help us get past the other playoff teams. KB was no match for Bama!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 4, 2018, 11:28 AM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Kelly Bryant reportedly schedules SEC visit ]

Did not read this.
Why are you spending tine analyzing where a former player, I mean QUITTER, might go?
Wish I had as much time on my hands.

Nov 4, 2018, 11:13 AM

Who is this KB you speak so constantly of? The only KB I am aware of played once but abruptly quit when things didn’t go his way and the coaches slapped him in the face.

Nov 4, 2018, 3:16 PM

It is ironic to read about his college search sandwiched between a bunch of articles on` our offenses most prolific day

I prefer: “Former Clemson QB schedules SEC visit”

Nov 4, 2018, 11:19 AM

Just me.

Re: I prefer: “Former Clemson QB schedules SEC visit”

Nov 4, 2018, 11:33 AM

Let’s talk about Hunter or any player besides Bryant. This has been beat to death

Go Tigers! Once A Tiger Always A Tiger

Can you please make like KB and quit... posting this crap?!

Nov 4, 2018, 11:21 AM

Thanks

Nov 4, 2018, 11:29 AM

Hope where ever he goes to has a really good defense.

I don't want to come off as bashing the guy but these stats just don't jump out as being an elite QB.

-----------------------------

Bryant had made over 18 starts over the last two seasons, with Clemson going 16-2 over those games.

During his collegiate career at Clemson, he threw for 3338 yards with 16 touchdowns and 10 interceptions.

Message was edited by: wooden_bender®

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 4, 2018, 11:37 AM

Truth!!!!
TL has 17 TDs and just 3 INTs, in 9 games, all of which he has not played all of.
If HJ would have been given the chance to split time w the quitter last season, he would have quit last season. We would prob have a much different situation, and TL would have possibly had a better challenge.

Also, he is trying to get attention to keep himself relevent. WHY does he not just pick a team like HJ did? Way better QB than the quitter, and yet we aren't have to be invaded by these stupid posts about him.

Show an ounce of class and pick a different team already, KB! So we can stop getting these posts!!! At least do that for Tiger fans.

Nov 4, 2018, 12:28 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Kelly Bryant reportedly schedules SEC visit ]

Let it go, he quit and is gone so need to keep talking about him.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 4, 2018, 11:30 AM

Ok all of the well wishers have had their day, all of the people agreeing he needed to leave have had their say, why is he relevant to Clemson

Go Tigers! Once A Tiger Always A Tiger

Nov 4, 2018, 11:39 AM

He isn't, but it do seem to be something easy to bicker about!!! ;)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 4, 2018, 11:33 AM

Enough alright already!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Thanks for the update

Nov 4, 2018, 11:34 AM

I guess I hold a different opinion than most on here. I'm cool with hearing updates about him.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Thanks for the update

Nov 4, 2018, 11:40 AM

But thise updates can be read on your own time , if you choose to do a search on him.
WHY do they have to be posted here?

Nov 4, 2018, 4:28 PM

you are not required to read them just because it is posted here, give it a rest

Nov 4, 2018, 11:40 AM [ in reply to Thanks for the update ]

But thise updates can be read on your own time , if you choose to do a search on him.
WHY do they have to be posted here?

Because it's of interest to at least some Tiger fans

Nov 4, 2018, 11:55 AM

Honestly, wouldn't be just as easy for someone to ignore the updates if they don't interest you then to lobby for them to not be posted.

But again, I'm cool either way. I am interested, as a fan of Clemson and a fan of college football in general, in where he lands. Obviously some other folks aren't.

That's cool.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 4, 2018, 9:57 PM [ in reply to Re: Thanks for the update ]

and if not interested, you can ignore them rather than posting complaints to the board

Nov 4, 2018, 11:35 AM

After last night, he might want to consider being a consultant on getting beat up by Bama. Burrow should have double his pads.

Nov 4, 2018, 11:44 AM

I'm sure he felt his pain bc, it wasn't that long ago that he was on the same receiving end of a similar beat down!!!

For the love of God can we stop reporting on what

Nov 4, 2018, 11:55 AM

this quitter is doing? No one gives a rat's a##.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 4, 2018, 12:25 PM

Honestly, I’m more concerned and frustrated about the Arby’s ad at the bottom of the mobile screen than I am about KB.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 4, 2018, 12:39 PM

Hmmm.

My ad is for women's clothing, showing hot models in tasteful duds.

I wonder why you got Arby's, Homer?

Jeez some of ya'll are crazy

Nov 4, 2018, 12:36 PM

They keep posting updates because clearly there are people reading them. If you are not one of the people interested, do not click. Are you such thin skinned snowflakes that the name "Kelly Bryant" makes you go into a rage? Seriously?

GO TIGERS

Re: TNET: Kelly Bryant The Quitter

Nov 4, 2018, 12:40 PM

He should’ve observed how Hunter left and followed his gracious departure. Instead he crys while taking his ball and going home. KB will always be known as a quitter because of HOW he left, not WHY.

Re: TNET: Kelly Bryant The Quitter

Nov 4, 2018, 3:20 PM

I rarely post. But, I cringe when a player transfers and people say:” you’re a Tiger forever!” Horses #### they are! The minute they leave, they lose the right to be called a Tiger. By God I bleed orange and purple. If I had a scholarship to play for the the Tigers, nothing could pull me away from those glorious hills. That’s sacred ground. It’s an honor that less than 5% of all athletes in high school get. To see the way KB has handled this, has turned my stomach. To claim he will always bleed orange is a load of crap. If that was the case, he would be doing whatever it took for the team. Playing scout team, carrying water bottles. Whatever it takes. Instead he’s doing interviews acting like he’s bigger than Clemson. No one is bigger than Clemson. Not Trevor, Deshaun Watson wasn’t. Nor the great man who’s number he wore, Steve Fuller wasn’t. I guarantee you any of those guys would have done whatever it took. That’s what it means to bleed orange. You don’t get to cut and run, then claim you’re a Tiger forever. You lost that right. You become whoever you transfer to problem from now own. Good riddance, Mr Bryant. Your true colors are showing now. They bleed Bryant. Not orange, and purple.

Message was edited by: OneJedi

2024 student level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 4, 2018, 12:43 PM

All Tiger fans that cared has wished KB well when he decided to the team. It's time to let it go TNET! Focus on the current team and their accomplishments and stop talking about what KB is doing. Anyone who cares communicates with him personally.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 4, 2018, 1:20 PM

Who cares! Good luck to him but don't care where he winds up. He is not a good QB.

No offense to KB, but tell me where he lands. I'll be happy for him.

Nov 4, 2018, 12:44 PM

But until then, I don't need to know.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Who ?***

Nov 4, 2018, 2:01 PM

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Work Hard, Do Your Best, Keep Your Word, Never Get Too Big For Your Britches, Trust In God, Have no fear and Never Forget a Friend ~ Harry S. Truman

Nov 4, 2018, 3:55 PM

It says a lot that in Maria Taylor's ESPN "special interview" with KB, she asked if he'd had any communication w/former teammates & he listed a bunch - BUT - when asked if he had contacted Dabo or heard ANYTHING FROM Dabo, the answer was - NO.

Dabo MIGHT take KB's call, but I bet not until the season's over. It would likely be pretty short - like - "Sounds good KB. Hope it works out. Anything else?" And Dabo isn't likely to CALL KB. Not during the season, & probably not POST-season either. The reason is simple: KB is gone, by his own choice, so he's in the PAST. Dabo has only enough time to focus on the PRESENT & FUTURE, & that does NOT include KB. This is not to say Dabo's a vindictive guy. If KB had a major crisis, Dabo would probably try to help, but otherwise, KB's in the PAST & must be last on Swinney's list of 10,000 things to do.

We should follow Coach's lead.

Nov 4, 2018, 4:06 PM

Now that he has quit, "2" BETTER QB's have come forward. Thank you to KB, we owe you nothing.

Nov 4, 2018, 5:51 PM

Well, Chase Brice has surly stepped up, and he has become a backup that can step in and keep our offense rolling if ever TL gets banged up again. And if the QB runs stay the course, he will get banged up!!!

Make it ####### STOP.***

Nov 4, 2018, 4:15 PM

Where can I rate this story as a minus five stars?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I am starting to TD these posts

Nov 4, 2018, 4:18 PM

I do not care. Wish him the best, but I do not care.

If you'll quit clicking, they'll quit reporting about him

Nov 4, 2018, 5:50 PM

When you open a story--even if you don't read it, even if you just click on it so you can write a comment saying that you didn't read it--it counts as eyes that have seen ads, which is money to TigerNet. (I'm not blaming them for that; that's just how the internet works.) If you really want the stories about Kelly Bryant to go away, QUIT CLICKING ON THEM! TigerNet will eventually move on to something that does get clicks.

The alternative is that TigerNet becomes a paid-subscriber site: no more free content. Then, I assume, subscribers, paying subscribers, would have a voice in deciding what stories get published. Until then, QUIT CLICKING! All of you complaining about these articles are making it profitable to publish them.

Re: If you'll quit clicking, they'll quit reporting about him

Nov 4, 2018, 7:21 PM

Howard Johnson is right!

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

MAYBE TNET CAN FOCUS ON MALICIOUS ADS/ REDIRECTS PROBLEM

Nov 4, 2018, 9:52 PM [ in reply to If you'll quit clicking, they'll quit reporting about him ]

Instead of kb. I get them everyday at least 2 and 3 times. I don't complain a lot cause I'm not a donor, but even so it is but much

Re: MAYBE TNET CAN FOCUS ON MALICIOUS ADS/ REDIRECTS PROBLEM

Nov 4, 2018, 9:55 PM

Not a donor and I see no ads

Can't wait for the Belk defensive statistics updates when he

Nov 4, 2018, 8:28 PM

starts playing at Scar.

Nov 4, 2018, 8:44 PM

SEC will be tough next year. I was thinking about going to SEC back in the 80s, but that was when they were not very good. KB will probably fit in well there. The SEC campus is very nice, with vibrant greek life, and lots of coeds that weigh less than 160 lb.

Never heard of her.***

Nov 4, 2018, 10:35 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

I just hope he finally finds some one who tells it to him

Nov 4, 2018, 11:48 PM

straight

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

KB is a Windmill

Nov 5, 2018, 5:43 AM

And we keep tilting at him.

Replies: 55
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic