Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Anyone have one of these books by Tim Bourret?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 1

Anyone have one of these books by Tim Bourret?

Jul 6, 2019, 10:58 AM

Clemson University Football Vault The History of the Tigers?

It is kind of like a giant scrapbook. There are little pockets throughout with photos, programs, ticket stubs, etc (of course all reproductions) that you can pull out and look at. For example there is a reproduction photo of Norman Walker and Claude “Pug” Douthit in 1898 (attaches photo), copy of 1959 Clemson College vs USC program, copy of program of Frank Howard’s Retirement Party, copy of 81 Orange Bole tickets, etc etc.

Pretty cool book. My dad was an auctioneer and thic came through one night. Goes through 2007. (BD ‘before Dabo’)

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Anyone have one of these books by Tim Bourret?

Jul 6, 2019, 11:09 AM

I have the 2018 edition, with comments by/for Dabo. Strongly recommend to all!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 6, 2019, 11:15 AM

Could send that to me and let me look at it a minute?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

Jul 6, 2019, 11:21 AM

I would be glad for you to come and look at it, under armed guard! Ha Ha!

Jul 6, 2019, 11:18 AM [ in reply to Re: Anyone have one of these books by Tim Bourret? ]

OK, first time I added a photo...took it both horizontal and vertical...both showed up like this! I will try to figure it out next time!

Think I’m going to try and sell some stuff

Jul 6, 2019, 11:32 AM

Is eBay the best bet? Have a lot of Clemson stuff I need to get rid of (no not getting out of business of being a Clemson fanatic - just getting older and don’t have anyone really to give it to)

Envy you guys with grown kids that are into Clemson as much as you are. Mine don’t really care.

I’ll take it off your hands.***

Jul 6, 2019, 11:52 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Think I’m going to try and sell some stuff

Jul 6, 2019, 11:32 AM

Is eBay the best bet? Have a lot of Clemson stuff I need to get rid of (no not getting out of business of being a Clemson fanatic - just getting older and don’t have anyone really to give it to)

Envy you guys with grown kids that are into Clemson as much as you are. Mine don’t really care.

Jul 6, 2019, 11:51 AM

I have both of Tim Bourret's Clemson Football Vault books that I got from Allen's Creations in Clemson

Jul 6, 2019, 11:58 AM

I got this one for my birthday, hadn't seen it before. Already put in a request for the 2018 version. 130 pages, goes game by game in detail. Really nice black dust cover.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Maaaaaannn

Jul 6, 2019, 4:05 PM

Heirloom type stuff right there.

Replies: 10
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic