Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
MVP's
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 1

MVP's

Jul 4, 2018, 7:41 AM

Was having a debate last night about who the MVP's were on each side of the ball last year and this year. (Not counting the Dline)

My defensive MVP last year was KJ. This year I think Isaiah Simmons will be that guy. Especially if he is playing LB. I don't know if he will hold a flame to DVD but he definitely had the potential.

My Offensive MVP was no other than KB. However I don't think that will be the case this year. I'm no pumper but I can't help but feel like TL will eventually be manning the ship. He just seems to be of a different mold. Therefore my pick this year is no other than Tee Higgins!

Obviously Higgins success will hinge on TL's ability to become the starter.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hard to argue with you too much Dussy

Jul 4, 2018, 9:40 PM

KJ is perennially underrated, a quiet leader and deserves recognition. Hope he gets more in 2018/19. But Christian, Clelin & DOD are flat out stars and cannot be overlooked. I give all four the MVP ...

As for Offense, it has to be KB as 2017/18. Not many others touched the ball as O-coordinators often shifted to KB-left KB-right paralysis scheme when team had a ten-point lead. As you say, hopefully coaches will put themselves in a position to have more confidence in the vertical pass in 2018/19.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think Odaniel was our best defender last year. He was good at everything

Jul 4, 2018, 10:04 PM

No one player really stood out on offense, but if I had to choose one it would probably be KB. Cain was the leading WR with just 704 yards and 12.7 YPC. None of our RBs got enough carries to really be MVP though their production was really good. Etienne averaged 7.2 ypc and Feaster was at 6.3. That's impressive.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 2
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic