Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
MUNGA off to a great start.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 17
| visibility 369

MUNGA off to a great start.

Sep 25, 2018, 12:19 PM

https://twitter.com/cspan/status/1044600138075959298

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I thought that was tacky but not as much as...

Sep 25, 2018, 12:33 PM

someone who only focuses on that part of the speech. Imo, he played to his base by telling the world he what he was doing was best for Americans and if the world had sense enough to wipe their own butts they'd soon see it was best for the world's poverty problems too.

I know it offends the left for him to speak plainly without complicated and deceptive sentences but he sure stirred his base. The speech wasn't designed for the left and it's clear he doesn't give a rat's butt what the left or world leaders think.

Neither you nor they are running this country.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It's not just the left, man.

Sep 25, 2018, 12:50 PM

That's the point. The whole world is laughing at him, and not in a good way.

This.
Is.
What.
Putin.
Hoped.
For.

And, this is why he unleashed his internet troll army on America in 2016.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: It's not just the left, man.

Sep 25, 2018, 5:09 PM

HAHAHAHA! You're beyond saving holy ####.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I thought that was tacky but not as much as...

Sep 25, 2018, 1:09 PM [ in reply to I thought that was tacky but not as much as... ]

Horse pucky, everything this guy does is for "his base". Unfortunately for our country, this moran doesn't realize that he's the President of all American's not just "his base".

It's not our fault that orange jesus is an idiot.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I thought that was tacky but not as much as...

Sep 25, 2018, 1:11 PM [ in reply to I thought that was tacky but not as much as... ]

I was expecting more of a "Why do we, as Americans, care what the World thinks?" response, but sure "Our President sounds like a big dumb idiot because it appeals to his base." works as well.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yeah. That's not what he said.

Sep 25, 2018, 3:11 PM [ in reply to I thought that was tacky but not as much as... ]

He claimed has accomplished in two years more than any other president in U.S. history.

He's either an open, willing liar, or he's that delusional that he believes it.

And you folks don't have a problem with that.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

I said it was tacky.

Sep 25, 2018, 4:10 PM

Imo, he's done more for this country than anyone in my lifetime except the movement for equality we went through in the 1960s. Economically, he's the GOAT.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He’s a POS human being

Sep 25, 2018, 4:26 PM

Who has done nothing remarkable on unemployment or GDP in real terms, done pretty much zero to correct course on spending an entitlement programs, failed to address crumbling infrastructure (as promised), failed to repeal, replace, or even repair Obamacare (as promised), and failed to work across the aisle on any issue (as promised).

Thank God for the deep state republicans, who have mostly kept him in check from an all-out trade war with China and reasonable relations with trade partners, and deep-state diplomats who have helped avoid actual war with Iran.

What he has accomplished includes further dividing America, emboldening both extremes and legitimizing them for the next decade or two, and utterly scuttling our collective dignity.

I can’t wait for literally any other adult to take over, and start the necessary disinfection of this Oval Office.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: He’s a POS human being

Sep 25, 2018, 4:40 PM

Holy Mother of all things^^^^^ this guy gets it^^^^^
BRAVO!!!!!!

Ha. No, he hasn't.***

Sep 25, 2018, 4:53 PM [ in reply to I said it was tacky. ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

Look amigo, I'm on record saying I approve of most of

Sep 25, 2018, 5:11 PM [ in reply to I said it was tacky. ]

his results so far, if not his methods. With that said, I'd take Reagan back over Donnie in a skinny minute.

I like what he's getting done, but don't believe he's getting "more done than anyone".

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

LOL....this is the wurst TD bandit ever.

Sep 25, 2018, 5:19 PM

I get the anti-Trump TD even when I'm saying something not pro-Trump.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That was me TDing you.

Sep 25, 2018, 5:29 PM

Don't make me get ugly.

Re: LOL....this is the wurst TD bandit ever.

Sep 25, 2018, 5:30 PM [ in reply to LOL....this is the wurst TD bandit ever. ]

Don't feel like the Lone Ranger, I get 'em all the time.

Last week I got one for posting a Chicago song. :-:

Re: MUNGA off to a great start.

Sep 25, 2018, 3:43 PM

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Wait. What did Mumbo do?***

Sep 25, 2018, 4:56 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

https://as1.ftcdn.net/v2/jpg/00/81/16/28/1000_F_81162810_8TlZDomtVuVGlyqWL2I4HA7Wlqw7cr5a.jpg

Lol

Sep 25, 2018, 5:08 PM

Someone in the audience said, "so true!". His response generated the laughter, not his original statement. He even paused after the shout out.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 17
| visibility 369
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic