Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
UNC vs CU, from an Iowa fan
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 2,087

UNC vs CU, from an Iowa fan

Sep 8, 2019, 1:05 AM

So I went with my better half to a UNC game viewing party and got to talking to an Iowa fan. He had a lot of respect for our program and though he thought we would win today he thought both teams would score more (I actually did too, thought the D would take some time to settle in) Well anyway when the UNC fans started their chant tonight he leans over, "No, they don't want you guys, they are going to get crushed. Clemson and Miami aren't even remotely close." Then he wished us luck for the rest of the season. He said he would love to see us beat Michigan in the playoffs but said he doubts they get in this year.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: UNC vs CU, from an Iowa fan

Sep 8, 2019, 1:15 AM

UNC? Bless their hearts! They beat thr bottom of the SEC team, probably wont be .500 at year end and an 0-2 Miami. The word "Delusion" must translate to "Carolina" in another language I'm not aware of? I doubt they can even hang with Virginia since UNC had to beat the Coots in last 10seconds. Unlike the bowl game for VA?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: UNC vs CU, from an Iowa fan

Sep 8, 2019, 8:38 AM

Yeah I think Virginia is likely the best team in the coastal this year too, but we'll see if they lose any games this year they have no business losing like they did last year.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

MEECHIGAN? Siriusly? They can't even compete with their

Sep 8, 2019, 8:14 AM

rival, much less make the playoffs. The were VERY lucky to escape Army yesterday.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: MEECHIGAN? Siriusly? They can't even compete with their

Sep 8, 2019, 8:34 AM

Yeah he said he couldn't stand Harbaugh and thought he was an over rated coach hence why he would love to see him get crushed by us. It was interesting to get perspective from an Iowa fan though. I don't often run across too many. In regard to his own program he was quite blunt in that they are a tough team but short on talent. 8-4 and 7-5 are the norm there and the 12-0 a couple years ago was a fluke. He didn't really complain though, which was weird to me, he basically said it is what it is there.

Replies: 4
| visibility 2,087
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic