Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
FB Update: Clemson has 4 of ESPN's Top 2016 ACC Draft Prospects
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 1

FB Update: Clemson has 4 of ESPN's Top 2016 ACC Draft Prospects

May 7, 2015, 11:48 AM

Clemson has 4 of ESPN's Top 2016 ACC Draft Prospects

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dang thats a lotta talent leaving early***

May 7, 2015, 12:23 PM

Yep, thats why we gotta stock up on those positions.***

May 7, 2015, 1:28 PM

Re: FB Update: Clemson has 4 of ESPN's Top 2016 ACC Draft Prospects

May 7, 2015, 12:57 PM

I would not be upset with Mckenzie is he decided to leave early. He wants to take care of his family

Re: They could

May 7, 2015, 5:19 PM

Stick around and gret a big fat ring and 1st round draft pick in 2016!
Half of underclass men went in drafted this year. If they stay...2016 could be very special. Just sayin...

May 7, 2015, 5:40 PM

Add also Artavis Scott to that list. Yes, I know he's a true sophomore according to eligibility this season. The problem there is, he did a year in prep...which makes him eligible to come out after his sophomore year. I hope he wouldn't - especially because he's Deshaun Watson's roommate - but you never know.

Two really quality seniors we know we're going to lose - both of whom I suspect will be drafted - are Isaiah Battle and DJ Reader. Those are pretty substantial losses as well...yes, I know we've got Mitch Hyatt and I'm durn excited about him, but left tackles who are 6'7" and can move like Battle do not exactly just fall off trees, and Reader is an absolutely massive big body at DT, 25+ pounds heavier than the next guy up...and he can still move. Charone Peake will also be gone...he hasn't really ever done much, mostly because of injury, but it wouldn't shock me unduly if he ends up having the same sort of senior season Tony Steward had and winds up getting noticed by the NFL as well. Certainly he has more than ample talent to play in the NFL.

I guess when you've got as much talent as Clemson does right now, early attrition and massive annual losses to the NFL are just par for the course. Still makes you wince a bit. Because WOW it would stink to lose, say, Williams, Scott, AND Peake to the NFL, along with Isaiah Battle...and then lose Lawson, Reader, Kearse, and Alexander on D. And if these guys kill it this year - which is possible, perhaps even likely - you could see it happen. Hopefully the examples of Beasley and Anthony will carry some weight.

May 7, 2015, 5:46 PM

Scott didn't do a year in prep school

Brad Brownell: more losses than any other coach in school history.

^^^ .***

May 7, 2015, 7:01 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

no, artavis did not go prep.***

May 7, 2015, 7:01 PM [ in reply to Re: They could ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I want to respond but there is a Kate Upton ad

May 7, 2015, 7:07 PM

on the right.

null

haha, understood.***

May 7, 2015, 7:08 PM

And I get a Mother's Day flowers ad.***

May 7, 2015, 7:40 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Love your mother like I'll love Kate...

May 7, 2015, 9:48 PM

Wait, wut?

null

Replies: 12
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic