Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: WATCH: Clemson sings Alma Mater postgame
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1

TNET: WATCH: Clemson sings Alma Mater postgame

Jan 2, 2018, 12:54 AM

WATCH: Clemson sings Alma Mater postgame

The Clemson football team gathered after a tough loss to Alabama in the Sugar Bowl to sign the Alma Mater: Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Love this team.***

Jan 2, 2018, 1:05 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Me too....

Jan 2, 2018, 1:06 AM

i hope some of our fans stuck around to sing it with them ...

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Win with class lose with class....

Jan 2, 2018, 1:07 AM

~ Dabo Swinney

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I Love ALL Our Tigers!!

Jan 2, 2018, 1:19 AM

Surely a tough loss to end the season, but instead of dwelling on what we don’t have, let’s concentrate on what we DO have! :)

The winningest senior class in Clemson football
A running streak of 3 ACC Championships
Players, coaches, administration, students, and fans that represent Clemson University with courage, class, and honor

I’ll take that ANY DAY!!

If someone had asked you before the season if you would take a 12-2 season with an ACC title, a number 1 ranking, and one of the 4 playoff spots, would you have taken it?

I certainly would have and I’m so proud of the fight that our team displayed all season long. :D

Go Tigers!!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Makes an old guy very proud***

Jan 2, 2018, 5:29 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

clap clap clap.

Jan 2, 2018, 11:03 AM

Bama can do whatever they do, so can the coots, the Dawgs, and anybody else you want to name.

But there's something in these hills...

"There is something in these hills that brings together and binds together and holds together men and women of all persuasions, of all heights, sizes, weights, and cultural backgrounds. Something that cuts across every difference, spans every gap, penetrates every wall. Something that makes a man or a woman stand taller, feel better and say with high pride to all within earshot, ‘I went to Clemson.’" - Joe Sherman

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: clap clap clap.

Jan 2, 2018, 11:16 AM

How you handle a disappointment is a measure of how you'll win in life. Well done, Tigers! Exceptional year all around!

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: WATCH: Clemson sings Alma Mater postgame

Jan 2, 2018, 4:11 PM

Worked hard, played hard, did better than expected, win or lose with class! Haven’t heard the last from this team. Can’t wait.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 8
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic