Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Clemson's Peach State connection continues with RB commit
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 34
| visibility 1

TNET: Clemson's Peach State connection continues with RB commit

May 18, 2019, 12:06 PM

Clemson's Peach State connection continues with RB commit

Clemson's connection in the Peach State continued Saturday with Cedartown (Ga.) running back Kobe Pryor's commitment. Pryor is the second pledge from Georgia in Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yes!!!!!!

May 18, 2019, 12:09 PM

This guy is going to be a beast.

Snowflake Basher........Out

Re: Yes!!!!!!

May 18, 2019, 1:08 PM

Best RB in Georgia this cycle . An absolute come get-trucked running back in the mold of Kevin Mack ... for you older Tigers .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

May 18, 2019, 8:28 PM

Danny Ford smash mouth kind of guy? I like it. :)

May 18, 2019, 9:26 PM [ in reply to Re: Yes!!!!!! ]

Yes - definitely remember Kevin Mack !! And - yes - I'm one of the older Tigers .... -:)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If people were as good as their obituary - and products were as good as advertised - this would truly be a wonderful world !!

May 19, 2019, 8:40 AM

I remember him very well. Seems like I remember one game in Athens when he and our other great FB ran the ball right up the middle all night (almost every play), and we won something like 12-3 or by some ridiculous low score like that. After the game, I saw an interview of one of their All-American defensive players say, "we knew what they were going to run, and we couldn't do a da-ned thing to stop it". It was a humiliation to be so dominated on the LOS like that. Pretty boring game to watch, but if you live in GA, it was an epic beating for them. Now that we have a good, maybe great OL, we may see even more dominance running and throwing. We Too Deep!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 19, 2019, 12:15 PM

Wasn’t that the game in which UGA had like 6 turnovers - Dugatiger ?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If people were as good as their obituary - and products were as good as advertised - this would truly be a wonderful world !!

May 20, 2019, 11:03 AM

I don’t really remember anything other than we controlled the clock and they couldn’t stop us, even though they knew what we were going to do. It was humiliating for them, and I loved it!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 18, 2019, 10:14 PM [ in reply to Re: Yes!!!!!! ]

Kevin Mack is a genuine legend!

May 18, 2019, 4:29 PM [ in reply to Yes!!!!!! ]

3rd and 1 and goal line resolved for the post Etienne era. A guy who enjoys making space to run.

May 19, 2019, 8:44 AM

Will love not having to resort to finesse or some trick play to get a yard or 2 like we had to do in our not too distant past.

Re: TNET: Clemson's Peach State connection continues with RB commit

May 18, 2019, 12:11 PM

Thank you Kobe!!!! Cannot wait to watch you ball out. Mans gonna be a force to be reckoned with!!!! 3* my butt. CTE wanted this commitment bad and that tells me he’s a 5*!!!!!

Go Tigers! Welcome home big fella!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 18, 2019, 9:28 PM

Think he will definitely end up higher than a 3-star also - kerigantoo !!

May 18, 2019, 10:17 PM

Any idea what his player ranking is for the state of GA.?

May 18, 2019, 12:11 PM

Welcome to Clemson Kobe!!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 18, 2019, 12:17 PM

David with the same shirt as last nights Murphy announcement. Recorded at the same time????????

This dude runs a 4.83?

May 18, 2019, 12:15 PM

He looks way faster than that, and he has a super quick burst between the tackles. Love this pick-up!

Re: This dude runs a 4.83?

May 18, 2019, 1:35 PM

40 times may be most overrated stat in football. Emmitt Smith ran a 4.8 at the combine, or close to it and he was the most productive NFL RB of all time. Plus, there's football fast and there's track fast. It doesn't really matter what his time is if he makes plays.

Amen.***

May 18, 2019, 1:54 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

May 18, 2019, 3:47 PM [ in reply to Re: This dude runs a 4.83? ]

Yes sir, it really don't matter how fast he is when he's running over people, they have been run over just the same!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 19, 2019, 8:48 AM

Do you really care how fast a truck was going when it ran you over? Me either! Good post!

May 19, 2019, 8:46 AM [ in reply to Re: This dude runs a 4.83? ]

So well said!

Maybe they mismarked the track at 50 yards?!!***

May 18, 2019, 7:44 PM [ in reply to This dude runs a 4.83? ]

May 18, 2019, 12:19 PM

Welcome to Clemson Kobe! Go Tigers!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 18, 2019, 1:12 PM

Welcome aboard!
Multi skilled...

May 18, 2019, 1:12 PM

Great news! Congratulations Kobe and welcome to the Clemson family!

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Welcome to the Clemson family, Kobe***

May 18, 2019, 1:42 PM

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Welcome Home Kobe....***

May 18, 2019, 2:33 PM

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 18, 2019, 3:26 PM

Yes'sa,bringing in those Georgia boys,sorry UGA.

Go Tigers!!!!

May 18, 2019, 3:40 PM

He maybe a 3 star recruit, but an off season in our Training table and strength program adding another 10 pounds of muscle, this could be a monster in short yardage situations for 1st down conversions. I can see Pryor as a big powerful back that could remind us a lot like a Todd Gurley type of back, not Todd Gurley, but in size and power. But with our player development program, he could be just as good as a Todd Gurley, bc he is a true North/South style RB. What I'm mostly saying is this, Kobe Pryor could be special bc when he is given the ball, he don't dance around, he hits the first sight of day light and powers through with good balance and strength!!! I really like this get, and hopefully with Pryor and Bowman coming out of our back field, we could have the best version of Thunder & Lightening duo as we've ever had with the O Line that we have and coming in!!!! Go Tigers, our best is coming to a stadium near you, and the fans at all but one, will be glad when they're gone!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Love that we got a straight ahead, lower his head

May 18, 2019, 4:07 PM

and run over people type running back. Can't count the times over the years I've said...quit dancing and just run.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 18, 2019, 9:31 PM

Welcome to Tiger Town - Kobe!! It's a decision you will not regret!!

May 18, 2019, 10:37 PM

Honored to have you as a Tiger young man. Choose greatness in school, life, and on the field.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sounds like a Power Back to me!!!!!***

May 19, 2019, 1:21 AM

NO FARMERS NO FOOD

Re: Sounds like a Power Back to me!!!!!***

May 19, 2019, 3:11 AM

Think about this. When Pryor and Bowman get here we will have the following on offense. Not including everyone. Just a group for us to think about and imagine the fear the opposing teams will have. This is assuming there is no attrition for players listed.

Quarterbacks- Trevor Lawrence, Taisun Phommachanh, Chance Brice, and DJ Uiagalelei

Running Backs- Dixon, Chez Mellusi, Dukes, Bowman, and Pryor

Receivers- Ross, Ladson, Ngata, Amari Rodgers, plus who we get in the 2020 class

Tight Ends- Galloway, Davis Allen, Lay

If that doesn’t excite you your pulse may need to be checked. Lol

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 34
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic