Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Things to see in Kansas besides basketball...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 33
| visibility 3,414

Things to see in Kansas besides basketball...

Mar 19, 2018, 12:34 PM

Cawker City, KS.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Re: Things to see in Kansas besides basketball...

Mar 19, 2018, 12:38 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

This looks like fun.

Mar 19, 2018, 2:11 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Does that mean we can eat the tree now?

Mar 19, 2018, 2:37 PM [ in reply to Re: Things to see in Kansas besides basketball... ]

nm

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Things to see in Kansas besides basketball...***

Mar 19, 2018, 12:40 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Mar 19, 2018, 12:55 PM

sorry to tell you this- but they are all dead now.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So, you're saying they are somewhere over the rainbow and

Mar 19, 2018, 12:57 PM

not in Kansas any more?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Who new world's largest C a w k

Mar 19, 2018, 12:41 PM

-er City Ball of Twine even existed.

This is now on my bucket list!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Mar 19, 2018, 12:47 PM

Not sure whose family this is, but ...

Mar 19, 2018, 1:17 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

five dollars says you just wanted to get in a

Mar 19, 2018, 12:48 PM

c a w k reference

#cootalert

Message was edited by: theclash®

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Mar 19, 2018, 12:53 PM

Captain "Redlegs" Terrill and his Yankee bushwhacking scum.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Love that flick!***

Mar 19, 2018, 1:01 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dyin' ain't much of a livin', boy.

Mar 19, 2018, 1:02 PM [ in reply to Re: Things to see in Kansas besides basketball... ]

Mar 19, 2018, 6:13 PM [ in reply to Re: Things to see in Kansas besides basketball... ]

First thing I thought of!

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That's quite a circumference on that cawker

Mar 19, 2018, 1:06 PM

city ball of twine

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

That’s not a ball... it’s a bail!

Mar 19, 2018, 1:08 PM

I’m starting to feel better about this game boys!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

saw this bumper sticker years ago

Mar 19, 2018, 1:19 PM

Auntie Em: Hate you, hate Kansas. Taking the dog.
Dorothy

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

smoking cigarettes and writing something nasty on the wall

Not exactly the great Kansas ball of twine

Mar 19, 2018, 1:30 PM

but a close runner up...

Someone get that poor girl some Benadryl...

Mar 19, 2018, 1:32 PM

all swollen up like that.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Someone get that poor girl some Benadryl...

Mar 19, 2018, 1:34 PM

Re: Not exactly the great Kansas ball of twine

Mar 19, 2018, 3:27 PM [ in reply to Not exactly the great Kansas ball of twine ]

I thought those were chest muscles.

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 19, 2018, 1:32 PM

Bx14x7x.jpg (file://DARTHBOOBEAR-HP/Users/Darthboobear/Downloads/Bx14x7x.jpg)

Wouldn't come through!***

Mar 19, 2018, 1:33 PM

Mar 19, 2018, 3:17 PM [ in reply to Re: Things to see in Kansas besides basketball... ]

At least you tried Darthboobear

March 4th 2016- "Lee won't be here 4 years from today" - Viztiz

In Kansas...

Mar 19, 2018, 1:35 PM

no one can hear you scream.

Mar 19, 2018, 1:44 PM

Do not, I repeat, DO NOT, drive east>west across Kansas on I-70. The view is so monotonous I would have thought we were going in circles but there were no curves. All due respect to Some great people that came from Kansas (e.g. Dwight Eisenhower) but I don't think they ever went back.

The west > east trip is presumably the same. I did not have the heart to attempt it. I flew back instead

Mar 19, 2018, 3:36 PM

We played a game driving across Kansas. Each one in the car had to guess how large the wheat field extended along the highway. There were some biggies. Driving west is also exciting. When there is a slight rise, you can see yesterday. Driving East on the same highway, when you get to the top of that small rise, you can see tomorrow.

But just like South Carolina, there are a lot of wonderful people living there who will treat you just like family.

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Driving east to west the most disappointing thing is ...

Mar 19, 2018, 3:56 PM [ in reply to Re: Things to see in Kansas besides basketball... ]

... the Colorado and Kansas border.

You see the sign that you are entering Colorado and your thought process is, "Finally, we'll be in the mountains instead of this never ending prairie!"

But you've still got 2 or 3 hours of prairie driving before you'll see even a hint of a mountain. And that realization soon sinks in and you become even more depressed.

If you ever go to Kansas you've got to try this!

Mar 19, 2018, 2:55 PM

Gotta be a clear day ...

Stand on a bucket and look far away - there ... you can see the back of your head!

This is the truth!

Mar 19, 2018, 2:57 PM

A typical view of the Kansas landscape

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 19, 2018, 4:34 PM

That's not a joke either. Straightest roads you'll ever see. You could lock your steering wheel and never run off the road.

They should have good roads! Doesn't cost much to build them

Mar 19, 2018, 5:04 PM

flat and straight!!

There is a really good Indian restaurant in Topeka

Mar 19, 2018, 4:17 PM

Ate there once, really good Chicken Biryani

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 33
| visibility 3,414
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic