Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
FB Update: WATCH: Venables: "We don't have the right to be looking past anybody"
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1,121

FB Update: WATCH: Venables: "We don't have the right to be looking past anybody"

Nov 18, 2014, 2:17 PM

WATCH: Venables: "We don't have the right to be looking past anybody"

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: FB Update: WATCH: Venables: "We don't have the right to be looking past anybody"

Nov 18, 2014, 7:50 PM

This quote is absolutely accurate. We haven't earned the right to look past anybody on our schedule. That is a very sad refrain, IMO. I thought we would be farther along at this juncture. The defense can only do so much to make up for an offense that is very inept, though. I am very surprised that "the Chad" hasn't figured something out. I thought he was better than that.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: FB Update: WATCH: Venables: "We don't have the right to be looking past anybody"

Nov 20, 2014, 10:51 PM

What kind of lurker could TD that post? Come out, come out wherever you are, you little cootie pie. I'm sure your mommy still loves you.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I TU'ed this one

Nov 20, 2014, 10:55 PM

To even it out ??.

Seriously though - how do you see where people have TD'ed?

I am not the culprit - just curious as to how you tell.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I TU'ed this one

Nov 21, 2014, 10:39 AM

Look where the Thumbs up-thumbs down symbols are at the bottom right of your last post. If you are all TU'd it says 100%, if TD'd it says 0% or a fraction if you've gotten some of both. Usually, only a coot lurker would TD the post I originally posted. Not inaccurate at all and not cutting, either, JMO. Thanks for your TU! I like to get them. Also, your pulse will show your percentage of TU's/TD's, or at least the big picture of where you shake out with people agreeing or taking issue with a post, pretty much.

I swear Coach BV always "gets it"...***

Nov 18, 2014, 8:01 PM

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Love Coach V. That said, 1-9 Ga State one of worst in nation

Nov 19, 2014, 6:10 PM

We will have a chance to gear up for S. Carolina in this practice game.

Replies: 6
| visibility 1,121
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic