Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Louisville to the ACC. Great link
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1,455

Louisville to the ACC. Great link

Jun 30, 2014, 1:35 PM

http://meetthecards.com/

This is the site to help build excitement and hype for uofl as they enter the ACC. I think UofL is a dang good addition to this conference and I am all for Tom Jurich as the next ACC Commish after what he has done in Louisville. Check out the facilities link. Its pretty insane what they are have built there and are building all over campus.

They are prepping to expand their 55,000 seat stadium which was designed to swell to 80,000 (all in chair backs btw.)

The only sport i don't think they can dominate is football. And the only reason for that is recruiting base. But they've proven they can play on a high level consistently.

I think this the SEC type program (no pro sports) that will help carry the ACC.

In other words - Everything Maryland is not.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mississippi Tiger --------- Clemson University - 8 Time National Football Champions - 1900, 1906, 1948, 1950, 1981, 1983, 2016, 2018

i have a hunch Louisville will

Jun 30, 2014, 1:43 PM

Make unc look better. . From a compliance standpoint.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Re: i have a hunch Louisville will

Jun 30, 2014, 1:49 PM

haha. well they definitely have that history but since Jurich has been there its been a tight run ship. (other that the petrino hire, but even he is on a short leash)

and even if that is the case at least they arent arrogant hypocrites like the tarholes.

Mississippi Tiger --------- Clemson University - 8 Time National Football Champions - 1900, 1906, 1948, 1950, 1981, 1983, 2016, 2018

Re: Louisville to the ACC. Great link- against

Jun 30, 2014, 1:48 PM

no more guys for commish with ties to a conf member. I dont care what the school

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 30, 2014, 1:51 PM

My thoughts for a long time, But i personally would be excited if it where to happen. And he would be ONLY exception for me

Jun 30, 2014, 2:15 PM

after Swoff I make no exceptions. the conf tourney junk and the UNC scandal favoritism makes him unacceptable no matter what

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They hired Bobby Petrino & Todd Grantham............

Jun 30, 2014, 2:22 PM

Sleaziest staff in the country.

You have to question a school's integrity that would hire these d-bags.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: They hired Bobby Petrino & Todd Grantham......esp after

Jun 30, 2014, 2:24 PM

the way Petrino did before. I hear good things about Jurich but I really discount them based on that

...and keeping Pitino and Clint Hurtt

Jun 30, 2014, 2:37 PM [ in reply to They hired Bobby Petrino & Todd Grantham............ ]

Jurich wins at all costs.

Petrino was brought in for 1 thing

Jun 30, 2014, 2:55 PM

to win the ACC football Championship...at any cost.

The season Petrino was fired, he had Arkansas ranked in the top 10, maybe top 5, and a contender for the West.

Petrino is one of the best coaches and worst people in CFB. He has a Spurrier type following. His school loves him and everybody else - coaches, players and fans hate him.

Louisville will open some eyes this year, but next year with the transfers being eligible and a full year of recruiting, Louisville could be knocking on the door.

Clemson and FSU are his targets, and many knowledgeable FSU fans believe our Thursday night game at Louisville may be our most difficult this year.

Bottom line, Louisville's on field play will bring more respect to the ACC.

Re: Petrino was brought in for 1 thing

Jun 30, 2014, 3:56 PM

and it wasnt his motorcycle riding. ;)

Let's hope the next ACC Commish has

Jun 30, 2014, 5:10 PM

no connections to any schools in the ACC (of course unless it's Clemson).

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Work hard. Rock hard. Eat hard. Sleep hard. Grow big. Wear glasses if you need 'em - The Webb Wilder credo

Replies: 11
| visibility 1,455
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic