Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Louisville Seating
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1

Louisville Seating

May 16, 2015, 10:55 AM

Heading to louisville this year for the game. Any suggestions for seating as I'm studying tickets now? Also, any recommendations for places to visit around the game.

Thanks in advance!
SJT

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

you should be asking on a Cards board.

May 16, 2015, 11:03 AM

??

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: you should be asking on a Cards board.

May 16, 2015, 4:24 PM

You're probably right. First game for us up there. lol
Wasn't thinking.....

Re: Louisville Seating

May 16, 2015, 11:49 AM

I'm planning on making the trip too. There are some good recomendations in this thread.

http://louisville.scout.com/forums/2759-the-cardmarch/13593282-where-to-stay-in-louisville-for-a-football-game-weekend/ms/167401283?s=17&page=1

http://www.hemispheresmagazine.com/2015/01/05/three-perfect-days-louisville/

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 16, 2015, 12:36 PM

Are tickets going on sale after July 1?

May 16, 2015, 12:49 PM

June 17th to Iptay members

May 16, 2015, 4:29 PM [ in reply to Re: Louisville Seating ]

Thanks for the links hender. I'll check them out.

Where a full coverage DECON suit..

May 16, 2015, 12:34 PM

Maybe a respirator.

-Tesla

2005_ncaa_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I've been wrong two times, but this isn't one of them.

May 16, 2015, 1:09 PM

StJohns, I live in Louisville and have only been to one college game at PJCS but I should think that almost any seat in the lower deck should be fine for our game. Its such a new place that there aren't many bad seats and the upper deck (theres only 1) isn't anything like ours in Death Valley but I haven't been up there so I can't say for sure how bad it is. As far as things to do in the area, it depends on what your interests are. Churchill downs is right by the stadium so if you are into that you can check out the museum, I'm not sure if there will still be racing at that point but there should be. The area around PJCS doesn't have much to offer apart from Churchill Downs and the campus isn't much to see either. Downtown has a bunch of cool things to check out like the Louisville Slugger Factory and the Evan Williams Bourbon Experience. The best bar scene is going to be in "The Highlands"on Bardstown Rd. and Baxter Ave. but there are some pretty cool bars downtown too. Stay away from 4th Street Live unless you like watered down drinks and obnoxious bros. Some restaurants to put on your list: Doc Crow's, Wild Rita's, and The Silver Dollar. Louisville has too many great restaurants to count though so UrbanSpoon will be your best friend while you're here.

Feel free to PM me if you have any questions about the trip. I hope we have a bunch of Tigers here even though its a Thursday game. Sorry for the wall of text!

Go Tigers!

May 16, 2015, 4:32 PM

Thanks a bunch.
I'll probably check out the museum at Churchill downs and the Louisville slugger factory / museum. My 14 year old son will be a long so probably won't hit the bars, but we do like to eat. I appreciate the info.

SJT

Replies: 9
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic