Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Louisville
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 1,021

Louisville

Sep 18, 2015, 12:19 PM

A lot of people on here seem unhappy with our win last night. I can't believe what I'm reading today. First I don't think they're giving louisville enough credit. They are a very good team that had some bad breaks in the first two games. If I remember correctly a lot of people were predicting louisville to be our toughest game and maybe even a lost. We come out with a win and we have people displeased. Did anybody think for one minute that we would waltz into papa johns stadium and dominate them? Those guys were 0-2, and they would do anything they could possibly do not to be 0-3. We took their best shot and still won. The reality of this is we're undefeated, and still have all our goals, and best football ahead of us. I'm proud of our win, I'm proud of our team and I'm proud to be a fan.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Go Tigers........Fight Big Cat

Re: Louisville

Sep 18, 2015, 12:33 PM

Looked a bit out of sync on offence IMHO. BUT it's the beginning of the season. Only thing that matters is how we are playing in November.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Louisville

Sep 18, 2015, 1:11 PM

I agree. Louisville was going to do all they could to not be 0-3. They may even run the table from here on out and still finish ranked. I hope they do. It'll make this win look a lot better in November.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 2
| visibility 1,021
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic