Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Losing a playoff game is a terrible feeling. The blame
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 2,585

Losing a playoff game is a terrible feeling. The blame

Jan 2, 2018, 12:58 PM

belongs to Terry Don Phillips.

Clemson has lost two now. If he had never hired Dabo, neither would have happened.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

last nights loss will definitely effect his long term

Jan 2, 2018, 1:01 PM

contract when he signs with bama. they don't take kindly to losing.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

I suspect you have been waiting all season to be able to

Jan 2, 2018, 1:02 PM

post this.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Patience is a Virtue***

Jan 2, 2018, 1:03 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Fiat Justitia et Pereat Mundus

Tell em coot***

Jan 2, 2018, 1:04 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

^^oh boy - no way this ends well^^***

Jan 2, 2018, 1:06 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Re: Tell em coot***

Jan 2, 2018, 1:07 PM [ in reply to Tell em coot*** ]

You keep polishing that Outback Bowl trophy and let us men talk football.

K?
thnnx

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

This poast:

Jan 2, 2018, 2:13 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm printing the OP and using it to wipe my TK...

Jan 2, 2018, 2:18 PM

after I take an FGF.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I'm printing the OP and using it to wipe my TK...

Jan 2, 2018, 2:59 PM

Re: Losing a playoff game is a terrible feeling. The blame

Jan 2, 2018, 2:21 PM

Honestly, this loss doesn’t hurt as bad as I thought it would. I would rather lose in the semifinal than in the national championship. Having a special teams error be the difference in winning a national championship, that hurt...

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I blame Walter Merritt Riggs.

Jan 2, 2018, 3:03 PM

He should kept his nose out of college football in the first place.

We would never know the torment we feel today.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Losing a playoff game is a terrible feeling. The blame

Jan 2, 2018, 3:12 PM

Fans like you are the problem! Anytime something doesn't go right, you have a knee jerk reaction and start spewing negativity. You sir, are definitely NOT all in!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 12
| visibility 2,585
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic