Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Lord forgive me for POSTING THIS...IT EXPLAINS ALOT!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 2,319

Lord forgive me for POSTING THIS...IT EXPLAINS ALOT!

Aug 31, 2020, 5:48 PM

https://mobile.twitter.com/elijahschaffer/status/1300290897922453504

Im sure i will go from 92% to 0 percent....but folks have to know
GO TIGERS BE SAFE!
I LOVE CLEMSON!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Lord forgive me for POSTING THIS...IT EXPLAINS ALOT!

Aug 31, 2020, 6:28 PM

I think most Americans know what's going on.

Yes we do...

Aug 31, 2020, 6:39 PM

And finally even the clueless have figured it out. That's why Senile Joe and the Reichpropaganda ministry are now "condemning" the anarchy by absurdly blaming all that on the president... once again showing just how stupid they consider the electorate to be. Internal polling showing that average America understands what they're seeing and who's behind it.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Wrong Board, but Correct assessment - left is bonkers.***

Aug 31, 2020, 6:34 PM

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

..:: ru4god2 ::..

Aug 31, 2020, 6:58 PM

Thanks for jacking my BP up. My cardiologist will be calling you!

Aug 31, 2020, 7:21 PM

I recommend pant blow or Effleurage...much safer than anything else...
Go Tigers!

Aug 31, 2020, 7:51 PM

I would say you could go to www.BLM.com, cnn.com or democrats.org to voice your displeasure, but I believe it wouldn’t take long to see a strange man in a dark trench coat that looks like mike from call Saul loitering around your neighborhood.

Aug 31, 2020, 8:19 PM

Hmmmm!! Its highly doubtful one would show up here....on my island in the sticks.....

We have now seen who lives in the 7th ring of HE!!

Aug 31, 2020, 7:44 PM

Dumbocrats should all be deported. IDK who or what could possibly agree with infidels such as Pelosi or Schurmer. Every fool in this video should be arrested for their threats. Trump is an outrageous, obnoxious and generally despicable human, but he's done far more good for our country than any Bush or Obama despite having to spend over half his time fighting off the trolls who won't let him do his job. You think there are riots & chaos now, wait to see what happens if Biden should win----CIVIL WAR II.

Aug 31, 2020, 8:00 PM

In what other country would people be allowed to openly talk about assassinating your President and not be thrown in jail until they can assemble a firing squad and assassinate them out behind the jail house!!! Those folk had to have climb out of the deepest end of the sewage pond and allow that chit to dry on them...

Donald Trump isn't my favorite person by no means, but Jesus what in the H&11 is wrong with those Dummycrates. Those people in the video has be on some horrible drugs that has destroyed the minds. They should be, and I'm not joking AT All, they should be arrested and charged with inciting the assassination of the President, and for making public threats against the President. If, and I'm serious, if one of us was to make those threats like that even in a joking, kidding manor, we would be thrown in jail and forgotten about, and we wouldn't see the light of day for a very long time. I mean this is the first I've ever heard of people making threats or statement like they were making and get away with!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 9
| visibility 2,319
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic