Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Football Recruiting Update: Updated ESPN Team Recruiting Rankings
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 4,394

Football Recruiting Update: Updated ESPN Team Recruiting Rankings

Jun 1, 2014, 9:26 PM

Updated ESPN Team Recruiting Rankings

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Looks like were gonna be saying we too deep for quite some time

Jun 1, 2014, 10:02 PM

We've had some incredible classes but this one is on a completely different level. The coots won't talk about recruiting and would never admit it but they are steaming over this class were bringing in, they understand that with all this talent it's going to take a miracle for them to keep us from dragging their feathered arses up and down the field over the next 4 years.

Re: Looks like were gonna be saying we too deep for quite some time

Jun 2, 2014, 8:35 AM

Boy I hope we can pile on a streak of 5 on them and win some playoff games doing so.

Yes they have the 5 streak right now but no hardware to show for it. Wouldn't it be sweet to give it back AND have some hardware?

man i just hope we can stay in the top 5

Jun 1, 2014, 10:13 PM

We are usually always in the to 10 early in the year but when its all said and done, we usually drop to the top 15. I'm not complaining though, im very happy and excited about the players we have so far. I just hope we finish strong. Goods job dabo and staff, keep up the good work!

Re: man i just hope we can stay in the top 5

Jun 1, 2014, 11:15 PM

If it makes you feel any better we are only 300 pts behind what we had the last two season by rivals. Those two years we finished 14 and 13. They only count the top 20 but 300 pts is 2 low 4* and a 3*. We are after much bigger fish so I think top 5 is in our reach.

null

Re: man i just hope we can stay in the top 5

Jun 2, 2014, 7:43 AM [ in reply to man i just hope we can stay in the top 5 ]

Ditto!

Not sure why TAMU's class is ranked so high

Jun 1, 2014, 10:50 PM

other than the ESECPN bullcrap.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Not sure why TAMU's class is ranked so high

Jun 1, 2014, 11:06 PM

Well they've already got 9 players commited in the ESPN 300, including 2 in the top 15. They've got a good class going. Texas stumbling the past few years has allowed the Aggies to clean up in Texas...that and moving into the SEC. Whether we want to admit it or not, that helps. Being able to say "hey, you wanna play against Alabama & LSU every year?" definitely raises recruits' eyebrows.

TAMU is going to really need some on D....***

Jun 1, 2014, 11:10 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Not sure why TAMU's class is ranked so high

Jun 2, 2014, 6:52 AM [ in reply to Re: Not sure why TAMU's class is ranked so high ]

That is something that we should be doing. Playing FSU should definitely do the same for us, and Miami should still be in the mix. If we start playing sec teams on a regular basis(obviously USuC), that should also strengthen our recruiting.

Depends on 'which half' of the SEC you're talking about....***

Jun 2, 2014, 7:50 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So coots say the have a top 5 class

Jun 2, 2014, 8:39 AM

What service would that be? I haven't looked. The way I see it, the majority of the fan out there only see what espn puts out there. Think this may burn them up a little. Some at work seem to stress over CU's class. Why? haven't they beaten us 5 straight? They are hard to figure out for sure? pathetic really.

Re: Football Recruiting Update: Updated ESPN Team Recruiting Rankings

Jun 2, 2014, 10:41 AM

So we actually have 8 ESPN 300 Commits...
http://espn.go.com/college-sports/football/recruiting/school/_/id/228/class/2015

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 12
| visibility 4,394
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic