Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Looks like the GOP will lose SC-1
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 375

Looks like the GOP will lose SC-1

Nov 7, 2018, 2:47 AM

First time a Dem will represent that district in something like 30 years. That’s a bad loss in a district that even Sanford won after disgracing himself.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Looks like the GOP will lose SC-1

Nov 7, 2018, 6:32 AM

The GOP messed up this year by putting up extremists against good D candidates. The Democrats were very good with candidate selection this year. That's what burned them in SC-1. Sanford would have won easily.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Had some good friends who worked real hard

Nov 7, 2018, 6:57 AM

for Cunningham. When I went to bed, thought he had lost.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sanford would have won again. SC-1 is not trump territory***

Nov 7, 2018, 10:38 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-conservativealex.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

But didn't Sanford already lose a primary?

Nov 7, 2018, 1:14 PM

Reckon that was on account of folks not having to register and dems turning out to pick a weaker candidate?

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It's because many primary voters are stupid

Nov 7, 2018, 1:25 PM

Primary voters don't always pick somebody who can win the general election. Instead, your typical Republican or Democrat doesn't vote in primaries, many of the primary voters are motivated by a more extreme ideology than average voter. It's exactly how Trump was nominated... although he somehow won.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It wasn't that Cunningham was that great.

Nov 7, 2018, 1:37 PM

Arrington was just that terrible.

Whisper campaigns and Archie Parnell--first words out of her mouth during her debate with Cunningham. Who besides FitsNews even knew what the heck she was talking about?

Oh..did you hear she had breast cancer? If you watched the debate, you heard it about 5 times. And then she lied, then lied again, about offshore drilling--THAT'S what killed her in CHS.

I don't know squat about Cunningham or what he'll do, but whatever it is it would have to be better than her.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 6
| visibility 375
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic