Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
For the love of bourbon.net - here is the home office wall of a
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 17
| visibility 1

For the love of bourbon.net - here is the home office wall of a

Mar 5, 2021, 10:03 AM

project we are on.

Dude owns 4 licker stores.

This is his "everyday" stuff . . . the good stuff is in a gun safe kinda thing behind his desk.

Yes, please.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

Looks like a reasonable start to the weekend.***

Mar 5, 2021, 10:04 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

https://as1.ftcdn.net/v2/jpg/00/81/16/28/1000_F_81162810_8TlZDomtVuVGlyqWL2I4HA7Wlqw7cr5a.jpg

I think that's 7spots Tuesday cabinet.

Mar 5, 2021, 10:07 AM

You should see his Friday and Saturday cabinets!

ringofhonor-rhtig.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Pics please.***

Mar 5, 2021, 10:08 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

I’d drink it.***

Mar 5, 2021, 10:08 AM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What's the highlight on that wall ? One of my guys took the

Mar 5, 2021, 10:10 AM

pic - I would have done a MUCH better job of giving The Wall its just due.

So kinda hard to see - but what's the highlight ?

Highlight for me would have to be the bourbon.

Mar 5, 2021, 10:14 AM

I mean... Look at all that bourbon.

https://giphy.com/clips/paralympics-proud-tears-of-joy-taic9fMIzxGmj4sDnc

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Pappy in the top middle (and a few on the floor) have the

Mar 5, 2021, 10:14 AM [ in reply to What's the highlight on that wall ? One of my guys took the ]

highest secondary value, with 23 Yr sitting at around $2,500-3,000 for the last 5 years (higher for older). If he has the full EHT collection down at the end, the Sour Mash is north of $6K, and the Tornado Survivor has gone stupid the last few months, went from $2K last year to some selling for $9K now.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I wuz eyeing the EH Taylor too, can't make out the labels.

Mar 5, 2021, 10:18 AM

but a shelf of EHT of any variety is OK in my book.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

True, true. For National Bottled In Bond Day on Wednesday,

Mar 5, 2021, 10:21 AM

SCBC members were posting whatever BiB they were drinking, good bit of EHT small batch, rye, few single barrels. Guy posts a pour of EHT Four Grain, a bottle that is inching up towards a G these days, and everybody was all "way to one-up, jerk."

Another guy follows up with this:

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

VA state stores do lotteries for the right to buy a bottle

Mar 5, 2021, 10:39 AM

of something scarce. Current one has EHT 18 yr Marriage. No charge to be in lottery, 90 bottles whole state, incl 18 for bars. $69.99.

I've heard of this lottery, but curious how it works. So

Mar 5, 2021, 11:07 AM

like Total Wine doesn't get any? That doesn't seem like it would set well with them, but I guess the state can tell them to pound sand.

VA is a control state

Mar 5, 2021, 11:34 AM

ABC store only, amigo, VA does control state right though. Full transparency. Online stock that updates in real time and is normally updated before opening. Driven up to VA twice to grab blantons and stagg jr. My buddy has parents in Elkin and they go up a few times a month to grab stuff.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsonrulez08.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Please forgive me, @IneligibleUser

Four Grain is my favorite EHT

Mar 5, 2021, 11:36 AM [ in reply to True, true. For National Bottled In Bond Day on Wednesday, ]

Buddy brought his full one for us to drink on my wedding day. I still owe him bigly for it. He bought it for $100 bucks at Micky Finns in Florence right after it came out before bourbon REALLY blew up in 2017.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsonrulez08.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That's pretty legit, but he's not opening that stuff,

Mar 5, 2021, 10:11 AM

at least that I can see. I see an open Jefferson's Ocean, a baby Saz, an Early Times, and mebbe a few others. Some of the EHTs on the end are opened, but I bet they're Small Batch and SiB, and he's not touching the expensive ones. Tell that sumbitch to open the good stuff. He has access to more. If he's scared to open a $150 bottle now, that stuff is going to collect dust forever.

I didn't see any Rebel Yell so I question his dedication to

Mar 5, 2021, 10:24 AM

the craft. Probably no Schlitz in his fridge either.

WHAT A POSER.

ringofhonor-rhtig.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: For the love of bourbon.net - here is the home office wall of a

Mar 5, 2021, 10:24 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cool museum***

Mar 5, 2021, 11:33 AM

Replies: 17
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic