Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Gather round, Jounge. Need halp.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 73
| visibility 1

Gather round, Jounge. Need halp.

Jan 15, 2021, 9:15 AM

And I can't trust them folk on the meatsmokin bored, so I come to my most trusted advisors instead.

What I have: A 5.33 lb brisket, a smoker, and this link https://amazingribs.com/tested-recipes/beef-and-bison-recipes/smoked-brisket-texas-style

What wanna do: Smoke brisket y eat brisket

What I need from you: Expertise on how to smoke it

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Get it 160, wrap and take off heat***

Jan 15, 2021, 9:16 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like your funny words magic man

I WRAPPED YOUR MOM AT 160 AND GAVE HER THE SMOKE***

Jan 15, 2021, 9:17 AM

That's a lie. Passed 160 in 10th grade.***

Jan 15, 2021, 9:19 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

One of your instructions is wrong.***

Jan 15, 2021, 9:20 AM [ in reply to Get it 160, wrap and take off heat*** ]

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Naw mane......briskets the one cut that nobody

Jan 15, 2021, 9:21 AM [ in reply to Get it 160, wrap and take off heat*** ]

Wants medium rare. Take it to 180 and it’ll go to 190 on its own post-wrapping.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You'll have to excuse FBCoach. He's thinking of his

Jan 15, 2021, 9:34 AM

pork butt recipe.

badge-ringofhonor-clemsonsteve02.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

are u retardid?***

Jan 15, 2021, 10:03 AM [ in reply to Get it 160, wrap and take off heat*** ]

This explains two things...

Jan 15, 2021, 10:46 AM [ in reply to Get it 160, wrap and take off heat*** ]

1) why it takes everyone else 10 hours to smoke a brisket and you do it in 3 and...

2) why your brisket tastes like shoe leather.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-fordprefect.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Forgot

Jan 15, 2021, 9:17 AM

19B
cutiger85
MauldinT®
Smokee®
Hoglegger
SmokeDawg

Get it all trimmed up, put some salt and pepper on it.

Jan 15, 2021, 9:18 AM

Get the smoker to 250-275, put it on and let it alone. Be sure to have butcher paper for when it stalls.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You ever inject with broth or anything prior?

Jan 15, 2021, 9:19 AM

I've done a couple of briskets, but the time requirement + the very good possibility of me F-ing it up means I shy away from them and just stick to pork.

I never have but I see no reason not to.

Jan 15, 2021, 9:21 AM

Note, I have never done a brisket all on my onw, just helped peeople and watched videos.

Wait until it reaches 100 degrees before injecting.

Jan 15, 2021, 9:30 AM [ in reply to You ever inject with broth or anything prior? ]

You want it to be a hot beef injection.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Good idea. Keep it nice and moist.***

Jan 15, 2021, 9:31 AM

I am glad to see someone not insist on 225. Its harder than

Jan 15, 2021, 9:24 AM [ in reply to Get it all trimmed up, put some salt and pepper on it. ]

one thinks to keep it there, and just takes longer with no difference, at least to me. 300 seems to be okay, just have to be sure not go too long.

And then the opinions start, which makes it fun, too.

For my cooker, 225 isn't an easy temp to hold, but 250 is.

Jan 15, 2021, 9:28 AM

While I have done it unintentionally, I don't like to go 300.

Assuming it's just the flat, yes?

Jan 15, 2021, 9:21 AM

What kinda smoker? What kinda wood?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Welp

Jan 15, 2021, 9:28 AM

That I don't know re: flat. Don't know anything really about briskets other than they taste good.

Masterbuilt MES 140 electric smoker. Save the shaming for another thread, let's stay focused here.

I got cherry wood chips, hickory pellets, and some of that Mexicali hard wood for the ladies of course.

The point and the flat are separated by a layer of fat.

https://bbqhost.com/brisket-point-vs-flat/

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yeah I dunno. Here are pigs.

Jan 15, 2021, 9:40 AM

What's the label say?***

Jan 15, 2021, 9:43 AM

It doesn't say anything.

Jan 15, 2021, 10:05 AM

It can't talk. Duh.

Looks like a packer brisket, which is point and flat.***

Jan 15, 2021, 9:50 AM [ in reply to Yeah I dunno. Here are pigs. ]

Off topic - you are showing 32 Donor badges

Jan 15, 2021, 10:05 AM

Nice.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-fatherg-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yeah, it's a little ostentatious.***

Jan 15, 2021, 10:15 AM

And just like that, they were gone.***

Jan 15, 2021, 10:38 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nah, fam, you can smoke just fine with an electric,

Jan 15, 2021, 9:44 AM [ in reply to Welp ]

at least from what I've heard. OK, two more important components, both of which are pretty critical to success:

1) good temp control in the form of a probe that you can stick in the center of the meat, preferably without having to open the lid/door to check every time (i.e., a display outside of the smoker), but if just a Thermapen type probe, you can make do. If you don't have anything, go get one, or you're just flying blind, and unless you get incredibly lucky, you'll be way off your desired mark.

2) pink butcher paper. Even a Prime whole brisket will dry out without a crutch, and you only have half of the packer, which means you don't have the fat line running through the middle to keep some of the rendered goodness spread throughout the meat. Foil won't allow any moisture to escape, which means your bark will be soggy, but soggy bark and moist brisket is still better than shoe leather, trust me. Pink butcher paper is the correct way to do this.

Do you have, or can you procure these two things?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

How about a rectal thermometer and wrapping paper?***

Jan 15, 2021, 9:48 AM

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

S??? ????? ???? ??? ??????? ?????? ???? ??? ??????,
S??? ????? ?? ?? ???????? ???? ? ??????? ??? ????? ?????..

Do have the thermometer sorted out.

Jan 15, 2021, 10:08 AM [ in reply to Nah, fam, you can smoke just fine with an electric, ]

Dual probe, can run the wires through the vent. Good there.

Pink butcher paper? Dahell? Where would I get this? Can procure, not sure where to start. Meat market purchase, restaurant supply house, walmart....where get?

If you're going to be doing this more than a handful of

Jan 15, 2021, 10:13 AM

times in the future, grab a roll off of Amazon. Think I got a 100' roll, or maybe it was a lot more than that, on Amazon for $20. Actually, it's even cheaper than I remember. For example:

https://www.amazon.com/Pink-Kraft-Butcher-Paper-Roll/dp/B089N4P4H2/ref=sr_1_5?dchild=1&keywords=pink+butcher+paper&qid=1610723400&sr=8-5

If you're NOT doing it more than this time, see if the butcher counter at a local grocery store will give you a coupla 3' pieces, or an actual butcher shop if you have one close by.

Ok, will procure today.

Jan 15, 2021, 10:15 AM

NOW HOW DO I COOK THIS SUMBRISKET? I FEEL LIKE YOU ARE JUST ENGAGING ME IN FOREPLAY AT THIS POINT.

Am I dry brining it? Injecting it? Bringing it to room temp? What wood? What temp? How long? Tiddies? JRoss? Pants on or off?

Whoa, I'm not just going to put it in you and start

Jan 15, 2021, 10:37 AM

hammering away. This is a special, sacred event, and you WILL engage in the foreplay.

NOW, let's get down to brassket tacks.

Don't bring to room temp, put cold brisket on smoke, as smoke (allegedly) sticks to cold brisket better. Most of your smoke is going to happen in the first two hours anyway. Run your smoker at 225, no biggie if you creep up to 250-275 here and there. Some people (even in this here thread) advocate hot and fast smokes, but I don't have any intentional experience with those, so whatever. But this is why a probe in the meat and a probe in the "space" in your smoker is awfully close to necessary.

Mix mustard and dill pickle juice 50/50 for your slather; for that cute lil hunk of meat, half a cup of each will be more than enough. Slather until it's covered. That's what your rub will stick to. Rub, in TBS:

8 parts coarse ground pepper (you will 1000% regret using fine-ground, I've made ALL of the mistakes so you don't have to)
3 parts Lawry's
3 parts kosher salt
1 part granulated garlic
And then I kinda guess on dark brown sugar, but say 5-7 TBS

Sprinkle liberally. Probably won't even use half of that if you do it in TBS. Put cold brisket on smoke. Takes my 16-21 pounders around 6-10 hours to get to the 160-170 stall, yours obviously will go a lot faster, so watch it closely. When you get to that range and the temp spends 15-20 minutes without moving, you're stalled--brisket is just melting fat and collagen, and will continue to do so until it's burned off enough to move on. This is your wrap point, so get yer butcher paper, pull brisket out of smoker, and wrap in one of the sheets. Turn it sideways, and wrap with the other sheet. You don't want much more than 2 layers of butcher paper between brisket and oven air. At this point, smoke has no effect, so no need to keep adding wood to your smoker. And if you can crank your smoker up to 300, do it. 170-200 degrees moves a lot faster in a hotter smoker and with a wrapped hunkameat. Pull it off when it hits 203 in the thickest part.

Now...this is critical. Skip it at your own peril. Brisket HAS to rest. For a long time. The amazingribs guys have a whole diatribe on this, and I've been using their faux cambro idea for years. After you wrap the brisket and put it back in for the home stretch run, boil a couple big pots of water, and dump in an old cooler that you don't care if it smells like delicious brisket. Let the hot, hot water sit in the cooler until it's time to pull the brisket. Dump the water, and you have a superheated cooler that should be sitting at 140-170 degrees for the forseeable future. Wrap your papered brisket in an old (clean) towel that you also don't care about smelling like brisket for the rest of it's days, and lay it in the bottom of the heated cooler like you're putting a baby to bed. Give it a kiss, and tell it goodnight, for at LEAST 2 hours. I've held them for as long as 7 or 8 hours in a cambro, and it was still almost too hot to touch when I unwrapped it.

Other than that, pay attention to which way the grain runs before you slather/rub, and cut across the grain. Don't do all that work, and then fuck up the last step by cutting with the grain.

Take lots of pics so we can mock you on Monday.

Pro tip on the cooler cambro

Jan 15, 2021, 11:41 AM

If you are using an elcheapo or old beer cooler, which I recommend, put expanding foam in the lid.

Cooler lids aren’t insulated because of the old heat rises principle which is what you want for cold beer but not hot brisket.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-cu85tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.”
Isaac Asimov

Can I lay the brisket in the cooler and fill the remaining

Jan 15, 2021, 11:46 AM

free space with expanding foam? Then ratchet strap the lid in place?

Gracias, senor! A few more questions for ya.

Jan 15, 2021, 11:46 AM [ in reply to Whoa, I'm not just going to put it in you and start ]

First, butcher paper has been procured. I ordered the pink shat from Amazon but won't be here 'till Sundy.

Went to a meat market, scored butcher paper. It ain't pank though, assume that doesn't matter? Me tinks its just regglar old butcher paper.

Mmmkay, on to more questions.

Trimming. Do I need to trim this thang? See pigs posted earlier. Kinda hard to tell but looks like a quarter inch of fat or so, maybe more in the middle. Or nah, leave the goodness on there?

My smoker, when set at 225 ain't getting hotter than that. It may fight the temp and drop a bit to say 225 or creep up to like 228, but it won't EVER see oh say 235. That said I may run it on like 230 if you will bless this course of action.

On the cambro setup, why not just wrap in a towel and stick it in the oven at 150 or so? I'm not challenging your excellent advice moreover wondering what the difference is.

If you had to spitball a guess, how long is this gonna take. Let's just work backwards from I'd like to be able to eat in the 4pm-5pm range on Sundy. I'm starting this thang in a drunken stupor at 10PM Sattidy? Midnight?

Jah bless for your wisdom good sir. May your wife put your wiener in her mouf this weekend as a thank you from me to you via her orfice.

19B
Heywood Jablomee

Also

Jan 15, 2021, 11:50 AM

cutiger85

I don't think there's anything magical about the pink part

Jan 15, 2021, 12:28 PM [ in reply to Gracias, senor! A few more questions for ya. ]

(heh) of butcher paper--should be all pretty much the same, slightly porous so SOME moisture can escape, and some gets held in. Foil and "nothing" are all-or-nothing props for moisture.

Trim to ~1/4", no biggie if you go too deep or not deep enough (TWSS); I've trimmed probably 30 briskets, and it still looks like one of my kids got hold of a knife sometimes. Cook fat side up for the whole cook.

230 isn't a nickel's worth of difference from 225 (see what I did there?).

You could do the oven thing. I don't know if the radiant heat, as little as it is, makes a difference or not. I tried putting a brisket in the warming drawer on the bottom of my oven once, and that failed pretty thoroughly, so don't do that. The cambro is nice because it's portable, and more often than not, I'm bringing mah brisket to somebody else's house to slice.

Cook time? Guesswork. You'll have to do one to really know. But with a cambro, you can hold it for as long as you need to (with some upper limits), so start at 6am, and you're probably done by...1? 2? I dunno. Maybe start it at 4am just to be safe, and hold it for longer.

*19B is Marked Safe from errant blowjays this weekend*

SOLID***

Jan 15, 2021, 12:00 PM [ in reply to Whoa, I'm not just going to put it in you and start ]

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I just spent $130 bucks on

Jan 15, 2021, 10:38 AM [ in reply to Nah, fam, you can smoke just fine with an electric, ]

some probes that will send ambient and meat temp to my phone. Something is wrong with me.

Nope. If you're spending your year doing more than a

Jan 15, 2021, 10:40 AM

couple long cooks, it's a GREAT investment.

Long cooks, short cooks,

Jan 15, 2021, 10:58 AM

makes no real difference. I will get you and yours up here for one someday though.

You don’t have a problem until you have 3 different

Jan 15, 2021, 11:38 AM [ in reply to I just spent $130 bucks on ]

Overpriced wireless probes and you have to decide which ones you are going to use as part of the cooking process.

And a thermapen just because you don’t want to trust the electronics.

. . . .

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-cu85tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.”
Isaac Asimov

Oh good, my instaread is a Honjan***

Jan 15, 2021, 11:53 AM

I can get you a fresh towel if you like?

Jan 15, 2021, 9:26 AM

Maybe you can roll that up and smoke it.

That seems like a lot of work.

When you could just get on a plane and go to Lockhart, Texas I mean.

ringofhonor-rhtig.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

throw it in the crockpot

and let nature take its course

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-willmo.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cat on a tin roof, dogs in a pile,
Nothin' left to do but smile, smile, smile!!!!

Microwave at 20% power for 3 hours

Low and slow

Should I wrap it in foil first?

Jan 15, 2021, 9:32 AM

You know, to get that steam/braise effect?

Yes, but make sure you wrap it in a heavy duty foil and

Jan 15, 2021, 9:33 AM

super tight. You don't want to boil it and lose the bark.

Side note - SOLD on the microwave/convection oven combo

Jan 15, 2021, 9:50 AM

We finally have our double ovens without a major kitchen remodel. WAY cheaper too. Wife roasted some pecans in it last night.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That will work only if

Jan 15, 2021, 9:32 AM [ in reply to Microwave at 20% power for 3 hours ]

it's an authentic Texas microwave. Trust me on this...authentic microwaves make ALL the difference.

Throw a fork in there for some authentic smoke flavor.***

Jan 15, 2021, 9:57 AM [ in reply to Microwave at 20% power for 3 hours ]

Don't you live near an Arby's?***

Jan 15, 2021, 9:32 AM

How great would it be

Jan 15, 2021, 9:35 AM

if you had an Arby's inside a Buc-ee's that was adjacent to a Walmart Supercenter? I literally can't imagine anything better than that.

Have a flea market next door and if you can, have some

Jan 15, 2021, 9:45 AM

sort of natural wading pool out back. Maybe the bottom of a waterfall or something.

Meathead, the guy who runs amazingribs.com

Jan 15, 2021, 9:44 AM

is top notch. All of his stuff is A+ bueno.

Most advice on this board is probably solid, 19B for sure knows his stuff, but I would be wary of any advice that goes against what Mr. Meathead recommends.

I've seen enough of 19Bs pictures to know he knows what

Jan 15, 2021, 9:49 AM

he is doing. I would also wreck or mend some of 19Bs onions to pair with said brisket.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

All we REALLY know for sure

Jan 15, 2021, 11:12 AM

is that he is one of the best picture copy and pasters on Tigernet.

As an aside after pondering that Mexican fella's tiny piece

Jan 15, 2021, 10:08 AM [ in reply to Meathead, the guy who runs amazingribs.com ]

of cow: Costco had some killer deals this week in the meat case, and may still. Prime brisket, which had crept up to $3.69 or $3.89, was sitting there all sexy at $2.89. Only problem was the biggest out of 15 or so in the case was 14.5 lbs. I've gotten used to the 18-21 lb. beasts over the last few years, so I'll have to adjust mentally on this cook.

Also, Prime top sirloin, normally $9.99/lb and a killer deal, my go-to for the last 3-4 years because friggin' PERFECT in the sous vide....$6.99/lb. I mean, lookit these sunsabitches.

The problem with Costco steaks is the "blade tenderized"

Jan 15, 2021, 10:25 AM

which means they puncture this steak - WHY? - which means possible contamination, which means medium rare ain't gonna kill whatever they put into it, which means I ain't buying it.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-fatherg-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I don't even know what blade tenderized is, but should be a

Jan 15, 2021, 10:39 AM

non-issue with sous vide. For straight grilling to 123-130, yeah, any bacteria in the middle is still gonna be there.

You gonna sous vide up to 145?

Jan 15, 2021, 10:45 AM

https://www.mashed.com/164331/the-one-reason-you-might-want-to-skip-costcos-beef/#:~:text=Mechanically%20tenderized%20meat%2C%20also%20known,blades%20(via%20Cook's%20Illustrated).

I don't, but that's the point of sous vide, too.

Jan 15, 2021, 11:08 AM

Now, that being said...things are a little dicier in the 120-130 degree range, where I'm playing when doing steaks. 123 degrees is the magic doneness temp I've landed on, but 130 degrees for...whatever, 112 minutes, is the FDA guideline to kill enough bacteria to guarantee a safe level. So I guess I'm gambling a little bit, but, been doing it for 5+ years and gotten away with it so far.

I have eaten a lot of those steaks then I saw where they do

Jan 15, 2021, 11:12 AM

the meat tenderizer crap and quit buying them.

I am a 120 sous vide guy btw.

Not sure you comment about "that's the point of sous vide" - temperature is temperature no matter what method of cooking is used I thought. Even if in a sous vide at 120 for an hour, it ain't any hotter than a grilled steak, correct?

Message was edited by: Father G®

I'm not positive what you're asking, but "temperature is

Jan 15, 2021, 11:33 AM

temperature" is what FDA guidelines on foodborne pathogens was based on for as long as the FDA has been around and publishing them, just because things like sous vide didn't exist or weren't available to the public.

So the lesser known components of food safety guidelines are now relevant. So, 165 degrees for a couple seconds is the temperature required to kill the pathogens in chicken, so always cook your chicken to an internal temp of 165, right? The fact that 155 degrees for 12 minutes kills the same pathogens was irrelevant for 100 years, because nobody had the tools to hold that precise temperature through a whole piece of protein for 12 minutes with radiant heat cooking. Or 140 degrees for 54 minutes (I'm making up temp/times, of course, but roughly that).

So, temperature is temperature when you're talking about what it takes to kill ____ pathogen in a matter of seconds. It becomes a sliding scale when you can hold those pathogens at lower temps for extended periods.

Now that I reread your post, I probably wasted a bunch of time typing something you already knew. I think you're focused on the low-temp stuff, which is still gambling, just like grilling with radiant heat.

Not sure where we are in this convo, but just trying to

Jan 15, 2021, 1:29 PM

learn something, your comment "that's the point of sous vide" is what I am trying to cypher. TIA.

Who needs that fancy french stuff? Put it on a grill

Jan 15, 2021, 11:15 AM [ in reply to I don't, but that's the point of sous vide, too. ]

wait a few minutes and take it off.

Perfect steak the American way.

I like your funny words magic man

You should try this.

Jan 15, 2021, 11:49 AM

NExt time you're taking a bath (maybe next month?) put some steaks in the tub with you. Throw a toaster in there too to keep the water warm. When your bath is finished, you will have a deliciously cooked steak.

Follow 19B to the letter and you will be in good shape

Jan 15, 2021, 11:32 AM

Only thing I would add is if you can’t get butcher paper, when it’s time to wrap put it fat side down in a foil pan with beef bone broth half way up the side. Don’t cover. That way the bark on the nonfat side doesn’t get mushy like a foil wrap and it doesn’t dry out. I like to bring the broth up to the temp of the smoker before I add it.

If I feel like it, I put it back on the grate for 15-20 minutes to let the bottom dry a little but I usually don’t bother.

DO NOT pull before 185-190. If I can’t easily twist a fork in it, I’ll go to 195-200.

Isaac Asimov

Perfect timing on this

Jan 15, 2021, 11:59 AM

So I bought a second hand GMG Daniel Boone pellet cooker. I have been missing out! The Akorn got kicked to the curb after years of solid service. It will continue to serve.

Brisket is my next venture. This pellet stuff is pretty cool.

(how do you know somebody has a pellet grill? THEY'LL TELL YOU!)

I learned about a pellet grill about 20 years ago in a side

Jan 15, 2021, 1:32 PM

bar on a review of gas grills - it was the 'new thing' and Traeger was the only option. I think they had Terry Bradshaw as a spokesperson.

Yeah, I love my pellet grill.

I learnt about 'em a while back too. Just thought it was

Jan 15, 2021, 2:03 PM

cheatin'

Well.... I love cheatin'. Can't beat the flavor, ease, and flexibility.

I think this thread is appropriate for this re: Brunswick

Jan 15, 2021, 2:18 PM

Stew.

So I went rock crawling with a group of fellers last weekend. One of them brought Brunswick Stew. I was all expecting average, maybe a little better than average....WRONG.

This fool smoked a brisket and a butt AND all the veggies for it. Not sure about his base, but it sounded normalish. It was the best I'd ever had and just "different". The smoke was evident in a good way.

Replies: 73
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic