Topic: Looks as if Liberty University
Replies: 5   Last Post: Aug 25, 2020, 7:26 PM by: Rw43
[ Tiger Boards - Amphitheatre ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 5  

Looks as if Liberty University

[1]
Posted: Aug 25, 2020, 5:49 PM

Has problems other than a tough football schedule. Jerry jr. not living up to their Christian standards apparently. Wii Street Journal reporting a lot of “nonsense”!

It's always the pool boy.***

[1]
Posted: Aug 25, 2020, 6:12 PM

Re: Looks as if Liberty University

[2]
Posted: Aug 25, 2020, 6:16 PM

The wife and i lived on 29N. of Anderson in the early '80s...near the 29 Drive-In. One marquee i remember was " I Like To Watch"...Takes all kinds (of hypocrites) to make a world...

2020 white level member

Posted: Aug 25, 2020, 6:59 PM

And he liked to watch?! Now that's SICK.

2020 white level member

Posted: Aug 25, 2020, 7:17 PM

The missus apparently needed a bit more than what she was getting. As one of my co workers says, she had an itch she couldn't scratch, lol.

Falwells had to know this was gonna crumble to the ground eventually. Poolboy was always going to be able to make $$$ selling story to the media one day.

Posted: Aug 25, 2020, 7:26 PM

Funny thing (not that there's anything humorous here) is that Jerry Jr says he never wanted to be in charge of LU. Now that he's resigned, he's glad to be "free".

But I'm sure he's not giving back the millions of $ in his multiple bank accounts he has gained from all of his business dealings using the Falwell and LU name.

Replies: 5  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Season Tickets
FOR SALE: SEASON TICKETS FOR 2021 Lower Deck Section T, row 18, seats 5 & 7, plus a parking pass. $1900

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Tiger Boards - Amphitheatre ]
Start New Topic
1607 people have read this post