Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Looking like distance will play a factor in Ealy’s decision
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 1

Looking like distance will play a factor in Ealy’s decision

Feb 5, 2019, 12:29 PM

Also has a very close friend that is walking on at Ole Miss (hmmmm wonder why they would be interested in the friend???) Good thing the coaches didn’t wait for him and miss out on Dukes. Seems like even Ealy doesn’t know what he wants to do so signing to stay close to home is the safe decision...even if he decides to play pro baseball.

Anyone wanting to pursue a football career that commits to Ole Miss is fooling themselves.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Thinking our coaches possibly Already know the News!

Feb 5, 2019, 12:43 PM

Move on & play NC ball with what we got.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Looking like distance will play a factor in Ealy’s decision

Feb 5, 2019, 1:25 PM

Especially considering Ole Miss has become Ole Mess.

Feb 5, 2019, 1:36 PM

Oh let’s cut the sh*t...we all know those clowns down there have a history of doing...Ole Pi$$ literally offers nothing from a footballs perspective now....The kid is being compensated for going there...plain and simple. Hopefully he goes early first round so those undeserving c*nts don’t get the privilege of seeing a good RB contribute to their deplorable program.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution." - Abraham Lincoln

I’m not saying you’re wrong

Feb 5, 2019, 2:06 PM

But the kid did say that he wants his family to watch him play. I don’t know the family’s ability to drive 7/8 hours to Clemson to watch him.

But if he plays baseball, absolutely no way they can travel and watch him. I think the Ole Miss commitment would make those around him happiest, even if he never plays a down of college football. At least at that point, he can say he WANTED to stay in state even if his intentions the entire time were to play baseball.

I may be biased but I think 3/4 years of Clemson as a RB and outfielder sounds SO much better than being at Ole Miss.

I had the same thought about baseball

Feb 5, 2019, 2:37 PM

He may not be ready for pro baseball if distance is a big factor in his decision.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I’m not saying you’re wrong

Feb 5, 2019, 3:47 PM [ in reply to I’m not saying you’re wrong ]

Distance for family to watch him play is about 20 feet or less. Den Couch to TV. All Clemson games have been televised in the past three yrs.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg2013_nascar_champ.gif2014_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 5, 2019, 1:37 PM

I dont think the kid will ever play a down of college football regardless of where he goes.

March 4th 2016- "Lee won't be here 4 years from today" - Viztiz

If Ealy is worried about distance.......

Feb 5, 2019, 1:45 PM

then the MLB route isn't the way to go. Will probably be shipped far from home and live a lifestyle of riding a bus from one small town to the next. Point being, he HAS to know he is leaving Mississippi sooner rather than later one way or another.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: If Ealy is worried about distance.......

Feb 5, 2019, 1:48 PM

The distance that concerns him most is. . . Sixty feet, six inches,

Here's the only distance he needs to know. Clemson is the

Feb 5, 2019, 2:42 PM

closest team from a Natty, and the closest team TO one.

Tweet THAT!

Replies: 10
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic