Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Looking forward to watching Utah play tonight
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1,154

Looking forward to watching Utah play tonight

Dec 6, 2019, 8:36 AM

Haven't had a chance to see them play this year. Will see if they are for real. Would love to see some new blood in the playoffs.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

^ DittO

Dec 6, 2019, 8:38 AM

Yep..me too!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Looking forward to watching Utah play tonight

Dec 6, 2019, 8:48 AM

I agree! I also think though, at this point they are just trying to figure out who the "sacrificial lamb" is going to be. I don't think they could put anyone in the 4 spot that could challenge the top 3.

Dec 6, 2019, 9:54 AM

Yeah, me too.

Right after the soccer match !

Dec 6, 2019, 9:58 AM

They are absolutely savage on the lines of scrimmage. They also have a RB - Zack Moss - who will remind you more than a bit of Todd Gurley - big, fast, catlike...and violent.

They are more pedestrian at wide receiver and in the secondary.

I'm not sure how they match up against Oregon. Oregon has better skill and overall team speed and could give them some problems on the perimeter. But if they get past Oregon they are a team that could give power-running squads like UGA and OSU trouble in the playoffs because they're stronger than either up front.

They are really physical. That's the thing that jumps off the screen about the Utes. I wouldn't want them Round 1 of the playoffs because even if you beat them, you'll be absolutely beat to crap for the championship game.

Dec 6, 2019, 10:05 AM

GO UTES!

Dec 6, 2019, 10:20 AM

Utah is very good but a lot depends on which Oregon team shows up. Their O-line might be the best in the country, especially at pass protection. The key for them isn't running the ball; protecting Justin Herbert is more important. Beyond that, they need to recapture their mojo. The last 2 weeks have been middling.

On the other side of the ball, the collapse against ASU defines their season. SMH.

If Oregon brings their "A" game Utah is in big trouble. Also, Utah hasn't played in a game this important in recent years. They better not gag on the opportunity.

I see one of two things happening: Oregon brings it and the game will be close or Utah gets ahead early and Oregon quits.

The mental state of the teams will determine the result.

Replies: 6
| visibility 1,154
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic