Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Looking at the ND fan page..wow
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 24
| visibility 3,268

Looking at the ND fan page..wow

Oct 5, 2015, 9:10 AM

What a bunch of cry babies...no respect for the Clemson team at all...all saying we will lose 2-3 games and we weren't that good. Did they watch the same game? Just some of their posts..thought that university provided a great education...guess NOT!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Looking at the ND fan page..wow

Oct 5, 2015, 9:17 AM

On the one hand, I understand. They are likely focused on the fourth quarter success they had in which we really did not look very good. On the other hand, we handled them pretty well for three quarters which proved to have been enough to win. So, perhaps we are not so very good this year....what does that say about their own team.

Their 4th qtr numbers were due mostly to us playing off the

Oct 5, 2015, 9:23 AM

ball on D. We were banking on them not having enough clock to get back in it. Almost didn't work. If not for the great job on the 2-pt conversion attempt, we very well might have lost this one in OT.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The definition of awesome!

Re: Their 4th qtr numbers were due mostly to us playing off the

Oct 5, 2015, 11:15 AM

Davbid: you are correct. we went into the "prevent D" by p;laying off and it almost cost us the game. Love to know who made that decision.

Oct 5, 2015, 9:20 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Will never forget that look!***

Oct 5, 2015, 10:41 AM

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Their fans are bunch of whiney candya$$es***

Oct 5, 2015, 9:22 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Pretty certain most of their fans aren't alumni***

Oct 5, 2015, 9:23 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_pickem_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-soccerkrzy.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cole @ Beach Cole w/ Clemson Hat

Yes, their alumni are way worse***

Oct 5, 2015, 9:52 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Pretty certain most of their fans aren't alumni***

Oct 5, 2015, 10:45 AM [ in reply to Pretty certain most of their fans aren't alumni*** ]

Pretty sure all of our fans in the stands were alumni.

ND game is in the books.. why look ??

Oct 5, 2015, 9:24 AM

Next up : A Rambled Wreck

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Same reason he slows down and checks out an accident

Oct 5, 2015, 9:36 AM

causing the freeway to back up.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_pickem_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-soccerkrzy.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cole @ Beach Cole w/ Clemson Hat

Oct 5, 2015, 9:25 AM

Perhaps they looked at this page first where a majority of posters were trash mouthing everybody and everything associated with our team after the game. Supposedly our coordinators are terrible, our defense is suddenly no longer conditioned for four quarters, our quarterback isn't nearly as good as we thought, we have no wide receivers, we should have been throwing to Zack Brooks, and ESPN still hates us. That's seems to be the take away around here.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nobody respects ND either. They are a myth!

Oct 5, 2015, 9:50 AM

Gooo Tigerssssss

i think someone said earlier "don't go to a haunted house

Oct 5, 2015, 9:53 AM

and get upset if you see a ghost"

My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a fifteen year old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament.

Oct 5, 2015, 9:53 AM

We kicked their a$$ for 50 minutes and they still think they dominated and lost because of the weather. News flash we had to deal with the same weather and the better team takes care of the football.

Brad Brownell: more losses than any other coach in school history.

Oct 5, 2015, 11:17 AM

CU_Kobe: spot on!

They aren't giving us any credit because of one reason

Oct 5, 2015, 10:20 AM

The conservative playcalling from Dabo/Scott/Elliot. Bottom line is, we took our foot off the gas and played safe. That is a slippery slope against really good teams. Sure enough, they came right back and got in the game. This left ND fans with a feeling that they lost the game more than we won the game. The thing is, if we had kept the foot on the gas and executed successfully, it could have been a totally different game. On the other hand, if we took more risks and it didn't work out or we didn't execute, it could have cost us even further.

I'm going to chalk up the conservative playcalling to weather for now. The concerning thing is how uninspiring and predictable we were against UL. I'm anxious to see what we do on offense against Georgia Tech with better weather and post-bye week. Where is the intermediate passing game? Where is the new tight end package we heard about in the preseason? How many times are we going to run #4 on 3rd and short?

Yeah we almost score immediately with the TE

Oct 5, 2015, 11:28 AM

only to not throw another pass to them again. Head-scratcher for sure and when Elliot was asked about it (conservative play-calling) after the game he just kept mentioning the ball Scott dropped in the endzone. Chad Morris was a lot different.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This is why everyone hates them

Oct 5, 2015, 10:29 AM

Deer Noter ######,
Please ask Louisville fans how to act.

Oct 5, 2015, 10:38 AM

Yes, they are sore losers ! I have a co worker , whom refuses to speak to me about the game, but prior to the game he was telling me of the @$& whipping we would get. I texted him join the ACC full time or this will happen every year . They will receive a lose from one of our teams. One game at a time ! ALL IN !!!!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 5, 2015, 10:40 AM

Correction: They will receive a loss . Lol !!!

Oct 5, 2015, 10:41 AM [ in reply to Re: Looking at the ND fan page..wow ]

Correction: They will receive a loss . Lol !!!

24-22....thanks for playing, drive safely....***

Oct 5, 2015, 11:13 AM

Oct 5, 2015, 11:18 AM

"man, that leprechaun was a little lugubrious looking!"

#### 'em.

Replies: 24
| visibility 3,268
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive