Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
So who's ready to join in on the attack on the US Postal
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 29
| visibility 1

So who's ready to join in on the attack on the US Postal

Jul 30, 2020, 3:51 PM

Service? Cause it's coming. Legally Trump and cronies can't postpone the November election, but he may be able to shut down the postal service for political purposes as an alternative leading up.

It's coming. Just checking the temperature on where the political fault lines are today before this next phase of scorched earth campaigning kicks in.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He’s already got buy in from the Area 51 aliens to take over

Jul 30, 2020, 3:57 PM

as a proxy government.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

I'm gettin my tinfoil hat as we speak***

Jul 30, 2020, 4:24 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Look out for Tall Whites...heard it here first folks

Jul 31, 2020, 10:13 AM

Aaaaand you’re welcome...

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He's already been ####### with the USPS

Jul 30, 2020, 4:06 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IoL8g0W9gAQ

Ignore John Oliver's goofiness, the content is solid on the USPS here.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_pickem_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-soccerkrzy.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cole @ Beach Cole w/ Clemson Hat

Oooh, replacing the "u" with a "v" is now picked up.***

Jul 30, 2020, 4:06 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_pickem_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-soccerkrzy.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

####!

Jul 30, 2020, 4:11 PM

Yeah you can't just rearrange the letters either.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Falsehood flies, and truth comes limping after it, so that when men come to be undeceived, it is too late; the jest is over, and the tale hath had its effect: like a man, who hath thought of a good repartee when the discourse is changed, or the company parted; or like a physician, who hath found out an infallible medicine, after the patient is dead.
- Jonathan Swift

kcuf fcku fukc kucf kfcu***

Jul 30, 2020, 4:12 PM

Kentucky Fried Chicken University?

Jul 30, 2020, 5:09 PM

Kave Fatthews Cand unplugged?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

https://as1.ftcdn.net/v2/jpg/00/81/16/28/1000_F_81162810_8TlZDomtVuVGlyqWL2I4HA7Wlqw7cr5a.jpg

Re: Kentucky Fried Chicken University?

Jul 31, 2020, 10:35 AM

From when KFC ran out of chicken in England a few years back. An ad they ran in the UK.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: ####!

Jul 30, 2020, 4:13 PM [ in reply to ####! ]

Let's see if you can still firetruck it...

Re: ####!

Jul 30, 2020, 4:13 PM

...and you can! You can still firetruck it!

Sounds like a job for the Russians***

Jul 30, 2020, 4:12 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I thought the whole point of putting one of his cronies

Jul 30, 2020, 4:19 PM

in charge of the post office was so he could encourage everyone to mail their ballots then they would just get thrown in the trash.

I guess he doesn't want all that money spent on Russian made computer voting machines to go to waste.

It's been a long time since Mr. Wofford's 9th grade civics class but if I remember correctly if a president hasn't been named by inauguration day doesn't the Speaker of the House take over?

Does anybody on either side really want Nancy in charge?

Re: So who's ready to join in on the attack on the US Postal

Jul 30, 2020, 4:25 PM

those bastids always bringing me bills to pay

fix bayonets!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

go to Amazon and get this

Jul 30, 2020, 4:25 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: go to Amazon and get this

Jul 30, 2020, 7:24 PM

I prefer the homemade variety. Heavy Duty. Also, that storebought version looks to arc in instead of cleaner, straight lines from temple to point. You're looking for as conical as you can get for full power - this one looks more like a Hershey's kiss, like you're asking for something to come eat your head. No bueno.

So Russia did fix the 2016 election for Trump!

Jul 30, 2020, 5:00 PM

And OJ really is innocent.

garbage in, garbage out.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Bill Barr even said Russia is interfering.

Jul 30, 2020, 5:14 PM

He must be fake news too.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Falsehood flies, and truth comes limping after it, so that when men come to be undeceived, it is too late; the jest is over, and the tale hath had its effect: like a man, who hath thought of a good repartee when the discourse is changed, or the company parted; or like a physician, who hath found out an infallible medicine, after the patient is dead.
- Jonathan Swift

Russia has messed with America's election since...

Jul 30, 2020, 10:05 PM

forever. Whoever hacked the DNC server tried that same crap with the RNC server. Indiscriminate, they be. Anyone who thinks that Russia preferred Trump over Hillary hasn't been keeping up.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Robert Mueller disagrees with you.***

Jul 31, 2020, 10:05 AM

- Jonathan Swift

the USPS is a great example of liberalism and big gov't

Jul 30, 2020, 7:27 PM

failures. What a $hit $show they have going on.

Re: the USPS is a great example of liberalism and big gov't

Jul 30, 2020, 8:01 PM

NC_Tiger_ said:

failures. What a $hit $show they have going on.

Horseshaat. The USPS has be a sh@t show for decades. They've been a money loser since I was a kid.

Liberalism and Big Govt. is a lame Trump supporter trope. Why didn't Bush fix it? Or Reagan? Bush2?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: the USPS is a great example of liberalism and big gov't

Jul 31, 2020, 10:29 AM

they should charge amazon more to transport their goods, taxpayer probably takes a loss on every package

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: So who's ready to join in on the attack on the US Postal

Jul 30, 2020, 7:59 PM

Trump has cut funding to the Postal Service. They would deliver mail-in ballots.

USPS sucks.

Jul 30, 2020, 11:31 PM

According to their website, I’ve got a package sitting in Charleston USPS sorting since Monday. I was supposed to get it TONIGHT before 8 pm.

Didn't happen.

Wt h? 5 days to go first class from N chs to Mt pleasant??

New boss has eliminated any overtime and narrowed

Jul 31, 2020, 12:12 AM

mail sorting windows for route runners alongside, starting early this month. So things seem to be clogging up a bit as the org sorts the new procedures out.

As an end user customer, I don't care about issues with

Jul 31, 2020, 9:48 AM

their internal processes. I paid extra to get this package here MONDAY, and here we are on Friday, and its still not here.

Wife is in the same boat. Has a package stuck in Ohio for

Jul 31, 2020, 9:57 AM

past week that was due Monday. Retirement gift for co-worker.

They wouldn't be creating new end user angst on purpose now, would they, with the recent cutbacks that cranked up three weeks ago? Priming the pump? Naaahhhhhh.

That is such a strange organization.

Jul 31, 2020, 10:39 AM

Do things worse, just to prove they are underfunded.

Every postman I have ever met is completely miserable--for what they do, they make excellent mondey, have a pension, and can't get fired. I don't get it.

Replies: 29
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic